Tenjiku Attacks

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Narration/P.O.V

Italic Bold: Location/Date/Time

Misaki's P.O.V:

"He never told me why he wanted to meet at Shibuya station..." Misaki muttered to herself, eyeing the bustling crowds both incoming and departing from Shibuya. Takemichi was finally back from the future, and she had agreed to meet him there with Chifuyu. He hadn't mentioned why, but she assumed, since it was Takemichi, that it was for something...eventful (at least, in his eyes). 

It had been a couple days since she dropped that package off to Izana, a couple days since she found out that Tetta was now involved in another, more violent gang. She'd done her research, and found out that the S-62 generation was something Izana had founded in his youth with 5 others members. 

I wouldn't have even known about them in my original timeline...I don't even remember them ever being mentioned, although, I guess, I wasn't around for very much gang activities...

Apparently, they were some of the most violent teenagers of their time. As of now, she only knew of three of the members for sure, and that was Izana, Ran and Rindou. She still hadn't figured out who the other three were.

Safe to say, she didn't ever go back to the Haitani's, much to Ran's displeasure. A bad taste was left in her mouth when she realized it was nearly a sneaky setup. Plus, she figured she'd cross that bridge when she got there with the brothers. But, more importantly, it did end up confirming that the Haitani's were again involved with Izana, although this time, it was to be a part of a much larger group; Tenjiku. No thanks to Tetta and Hanma, of course. The gang grew overnight. 

I still need to figure out who those other three members of S-62 are though...Ran had mentioned both old and new players when I spoke to him, and I want to be prepared in case there are more familiar names. Maybe Takemichi or Chifuyu know?  Speaking of...

Pulling herself from her thoughts, Misaki squinted her eyes towards the crowds, wondering where her two friends were. 

"Always late..." She grumbled to herself, tilting her head back. "Guess I'll just get closer to the entry area so I don't miss them." 

And so she did. As she was making her way closer, her ears perked when they heard loud shouts and shuffling. Lifting her eyes up from the ground, Misaki looked up to see what looked to be a large group of delinquents.

Huh. They must have just gotten off of the train...who the hell are they?

Squinting her eyes in their direction, she recognized that they were all wearing matching red outfits.

Red?

A light-bulb went off and her eyes widened.

"Shit! Are those Tenjiku minions? What the hell are they doing in Shibuya?!?

Pushing past the groups of people coming back and forth, she hopped the railway gate to get a closer look. 

"I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU, TAKEMICHI!" a familiar voice shouted.

Chifuyu!

Then, half of the red-uniformed delinquents ran one direction, while the others stayed behind, circling who she believed to be a certain vice-captain of Toman, given that shout.