Hostage

Italic: Thoughts

Bold W/Underline: Narration/P.O.V

Italic Bold W/Underline: Location/Date/Time

Misaki's P.O.V:

Misaki didn't resist as she was thrown into the back seat of the car, but she did make sure to send a dirty look towards Mucho as he sat down next to her. 

...which continued during the whole drive. 

As they drove, he explained that he was going to make sure that Chifuyu and Takemichi would be watched, to ensure that she wouldn't rebel as their hostage. 

An image of the gun that was held at Chifuyu's temple appeared in her mind, causing her to grit her teeth.

I'll do what I need to in order to keep them safe. It's the least I can do...

They continued driving for over an hour, the blue skies from earlier fading into a sunset, and then, darkness. 

Not much long after the night sky appeared, they pulled to a stop at a large building.

A factory? Kami, can't people come up with more original or sanitary bases of operation?!

"Get out. It's time to go." Mucho commanded, before he himself left the vehicle. 

Misaki sat for a moment, taking in her surroundings. As she was doing so, she noticed Sanzu staring at her from the rearview mirror, a strange look in his eyes. 

Don't know why he bothers to try and look like he feels bad...he's known Mucho was the traitor this whole time. I thought he was dedicated to Manjiro. 

Misaki scowled and opened her mouth about to tell him off, but was cut off by a loud bang coming from the hood of the car.

"Let's go. I won't repeat myself again." 

Misaki closed her mouth and clenched her hands into fists, before opening the door and getting out, but not before making sure to slam the car door behind her as hard as possible. 

Fuck you and fuck your car, Mucho.

Sanzu got out not a moment after, and, after a nod from Mucho, walked ahead of them towards the factory entrance.

"Where are we?" Misaki then bothered to ask, although she was sure Mucho wouldn't give her much information.

He scoffed, a smirk appearing on his face as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I'm sure you'd like to know." 

She had to resist rolling her eyes at his comment, and simply sent him a scowl. Not a moment after, he began to walk forward, following Sanzu's direction. She knew she was to follow behind him, and so she did, much to her chagrin.

It's for Takemichi and Chifuyu, I have to remember. As much as I can and want to beat his big head in...

As they came closer to the entrance, Misaki began to hear a loud screeching noise, which seemed to come from metal contraption within the factory. As she stepped into the doorway behind Mucho, she realized what it was.

A gate?

Her eyes scanned the large area to see Sanzu standing next to a switch of sorts, while the gate in front of them continued to rise.

Will Tenjiku be behind that? 

Misaki was sorely mistaken, though. Tenjiku wasn't here.

"Inui...Koko..." She whispered, eyes wide.