Numb

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Narration/P.O.V

Italic Bold: Location/Date/Time

Misaki's P.O.V:

"It should be around here somewhere..." She muttered under her breath, eyebrow twitching. She began scoping out the area Chifuyu directed her towards after their phone call nearly 30 minutes earlier. There were multiple warehouses, and all he told her was that they would be in one of them. 

"He's never been good with details..." Misaki grumbled before sighing softly and pausing in her steps. Closing her eyes, she relied on her acute hearing to lead her in the right direction. For a moment, she heard nothing. Then, a loud "GOD DAMNIT" rang between her ears, causing her to sharply turn towards her right. Eyes squinted, she made out a couple bikes parked outside of the warehouse the noise came from and she clicked her tongue.

"There you are." 

Then, as quick as she could, she bolted in that direction. A moment later, she finally made it to the entrance, only to see Souya and Nahoya wandering out, with Chifuyu behind them. Souya and Chifuyu looked scratch free while Nahoya was a little worse for wear. The smile never left his face, though.

"Oi, what happened?" She asked, looking from her left to her right. It didn't really seem like anyone was here. "...and are you okay?" 

"Ah, me and that Tenjiku guy went at it and I won, obviously! I'm fine!" Nahoya shouted before wrapping an arm around his younger brother's shoulder. "Praise me, Misa!" 

Misaki quirked a brow at his words and sent a questioning look towards both Souya and Chifuyu. The latter simply shrugged while the former sighed at his brothers antics.

"He did win. Seems like he fought against one of the Tenjiku captains. Takemichi is in there talking to him right now." 

Seems like something 'Micci would do.

"Everyone else is okay, though?" 

He nodded before pointing a finger towards his twin. "He was the only one who fought, the Tenjiku guy requested a one-on-one match." 

She hummed at his words and nodded in understanding.

"Well, at least some of them seem to have some morals." 

Then, she turned towards the entrance of the hideout, making out Takemichi's figure and a much taller one in front of him. 

"Is that..." She muttered, eyes squinting in confirmation. "That's Kakucho." 

"You know him?" Chifuyu then asked, wandering over towards her while Souya sat Nahoya down on the ground to rest. 

"...I met him in passing...once." She answered, thinking back to her first meeting with the scarred boy courtesy of the Haitani's. 

"I knew he was a delinquent of sorts...but I don't know he was involved in this at that time." 

Although, he was with Izana so I guess I should really be surprised. 

Chifuyu nodded, eyes turning towards his captain and the Tenjiku member.

"Can you hear what they're talking about?"