Ch. 23- Cannot Resist Her

Jin's 1st Person POV

As much as it would have been nice to have Jenna and Becca accompany me and Y/N to the restaurant grand opening, I have to be honest and say that I'm glad it's just going to be the two of us tonight. I was looking forward to catching up with Jenna and Becca since I was friends with them back in the day. But, truth be told, I really want to just take out Y/N, one-on-one.

Is it a date? Well, I want it to be.

We just made it to my friend's Italian restaurant. I thought it would be hard to find parking, but it doesn't take long for me to find a spot to park my car in.

As we walk up to the restaurant, we see a long line, but Dylan told us we can just head straight to the entrance and my name should be on the list.

We eventually get through the doors and we are led to a table for two, somewhat in the center of the restaurant.

I noticed that when we were walking towards our table, eyes seemed to be drawn our way. You'd think those eyes were for me, but it was definitely for Y/N.

She looks radiant tonight in a tight, dark purple dress that shows off all her perfect curves. Honestly? She's stunning and I can't keep my eyes off her.

The waiter takes our order and we both opt for a bottle of Chianti Classico. Y/N orders braised chicken all'Arrabbiata while I order lamb chops and ragù with malloreddus.

Every time I have dinner with Y/N, our conversations always tend to be pleasant and we never have a shortage of stories or funny anecdotes to share with each other. And, for some reason, she seems to love my cheesy dad jokes. The only time we are usually silent is when we are both savoring our food. Y/N's facial expressions are adorable to watch when she enjoys what she's eating.

Dylan, the friend who co-owns the restaurant, was able to pay our table a visit and greeted us. Before he left to make his rounds, he made sure we were served some cannolis, on the house. We were both so stuffed from the main course that we asked for the cannolis to be put in a box to take back to Y/N's place for us to enjoy.

~

We are now at Y/N's place. As we walk into her apartment, I follow Y/N to the couch  and place the box of cannolis on the coffee table and let myself settle on the couch next to her. She moves forward to reach

"Do you want to try the espresso cannoli, the the chocolate mousse cannoli or the hazelnut cannoli?" Y/N asks as she grabs the box and places it on her lap.

"Let's go with the chocolate mousse," I answer her. Y/N picks up the cannoli and I grab the box, putting it back on the table. She moves closer and holds the cannoli up to my lips and I open wide enough and take a bite of the dessert. I close my eyes as I chew and savor the flavor.

I open my eyes and notice Y/N softly smiling at me. I look at the cannoli in her hand and take it from her.

"Your turn!" I hold the treat close to her lips and she leans forward to take a bite. As she does, some of the filling falls and lands right into her cleavage.

"Damnit!" Y/N curses at the mess, but I find it to be a perfect opportunity for me.

"Maybe I can help?" I ask her, biting my lower lip as I lock eyes with her.