Ch. 30- Black Friday Madness

"Let us know when you two make it back to your hotel, okay?!" Jin's mom tells us as we all stand in their driveway.

"We will! We are going to do some Black Friday shopping first before we head back to the hotel," Jin informs his mom and Don.

"Oh, it might be crazy at the store with everyone trying to get to the deals first, so be careful amongst all the wild shoppers," Don suggests to us.

"We'll do our best to dodge the crazy shoppers, Don," I assure him. If anyone is a pro at shopping, especially during big sales like Black Friday, it's me.

When we finish saying our goodbyes to Yeonseo and Don, after dropping them off at their home, Jin and I decide to stop by one of the biggest retail stores, Target, to see the Black Friday sales.

~

It's currently 9:30pm, and Jin and I have been at Target for forty-five minutes. Although it's Thanksgiving, tons of people have made it out to go shopping. The store is bustling with a lot of shoppers who are all taking advantage of the great deals the store has to offer.

Jin and I have a cart full of items since he and I are trying to get as much of our Christmas present shopping done. It's just a nice feeling when all the gift shopping is done sooner rather than doing it last minute.

I found Yoongi and Tom matching pajama sets, and matching robes for Jenna and Hoseok. I've already ordered custom bracelets for Yoongi and Jenna, but I thought getting something matching with their significant others would be cute added presents for them.

I also found a good deal on a coffee maker for my parents since they do need a new one. Jin and I found tool sets so we grabbed one for me to get my dad and one he could get for Don. I asked if he wanted to find something for his dad, but he said he'll just send him a card.

I've asked Jin about his biological dad, in the past, and he's shared to me how he's communicated with him once in a while but ever since his parents divorced, Jin and his father haven't been as close as they were when he was younger. He said he lost a lot of respect for him back in the day, but he tries to keep in touch.

Before we head to the front of the store, Jin wanted to go to the electronics department to take a look at some gaming consoles. As we walk down one aisle with all the different game consoles displayed, I bump into familiar faces, and one of them definitely spots me.

It's Jeongguk who saw me, and he's accompanied by his brother, Junghyun.

Of course these brothers would be out doing Black Friday shopping like they do every year together. And, I knew he'd be coming up here in the same city since he's visiting family. Why didn't I think of that before coming out here with Jin?!

I mean, it's not like I'm in a serious relationship with either Jeongguk and Jin. But, the situation isn't completely ideal.

This isn't going to be awkward at all.

"Y/N?! Hey!" Jeongguk walks towards me and we give each other a hug. After I separate from him, I turn to his brother.

"Junghyun! It's been so long since I've seen you!" I exclaim as Junghyun and I share a quick, friendly hug.

"Y/N! It's definitely been a while! You look great!" Junghyun says in a genuine tone.