Ch. 31- Love

"What?" I breathe out. I pull away from him on the bed to sit up, trying to process what I just heard.

Jin just said he loves me. Actually, correction- he said he still loves me. He now has a worried look on his face as he looks over at my stunned expression.

"Y/N, you don't have to say anything back...I just can't deny my feelings for you," he admits to me.

"Jin, I, uh...you still love me?" I put emphasis on the word 'still.'

"I was in love with you back then. All throughout high school, I had a huge crush on you but we were just friends and I just didn't think you'd be interested in being more than that. Then, our freshman year of college, I find out that our feelings were mutual, and you have no idea how over the fucking noon I was when you kissed me in my car that night we were heading back to my dorm from that concert." Jin has been looking at me the whole time he's speaking.

"I remember that night," I mutter out. That was a memorable moment.

"Back when we were friends in high school and the time we dated, you constantly fascinated me. I never met anyone who I felt well-connected with. The fact that we could nerd out about academics but then start talking about comic books and music meant a lot to me. And, I always felt like I could be open with you, even more so now that we are older and wiser. I feel like you understood me more than anyone, Y/N. And, I feel like you still do."

"Jin, you've been back in my life for a couple months. And, believe me when I say that I'm grateful for the bond we do have now, But, it's just..." I have a hard time speaking the words out loud.

"It's too soon, I know," Jin finis, sounding dejected and he looks away from me.

"Jin, I like what we have right now. I just need time. I hope you can understand that." I reach for his cheek and gently move his face to look at me. I softly smile at him, "Mister Kim, you've been making me so happy lately."

Jin smiles back at me and leans closer to rest his forehead against mine.

"That makes me happy," he says above a whisper. He places his lips softly against mine and our lips mold together for a kiss that starts off sweet but grows intense as he bites my lower lip and slips his tongue into my mouth.

"I want to feel you wrapped around me right now, Y/N," Jin whispers as he hovers over me.

The two of us sit up in the bed and help remove our clothing off one another. Once we are both shed of every piece of clothing, I lay on my back on the center of the bed and Jin comes back to hover over me.

We start to kiss and there's passion in the way his lips move against mine. He reaches for his cock and lines himself up to my entrance  and he slowly pushes his length inside of me, making me moan out. 

He starts moving in and out of me in a slow and sensual manner. His arms are on either side of me as my arms are wrapped around him. My hands firmly hold onto back.

"Oh, Jin," I whimper out as he gets more aggressive with his thrusts but the way he's moving is still sensual.

It feels like he's making love to me and the sensation of everything- the way he's kissing me and the way his cock moves in and out of me is making me reach my climax.

"Fuck, Y/N, I'm not going to last long...you feel so fucking good," Jin says in between thrusts. This is his first time fucking me bare. And, it's insanely pleasurable for me as it is form him.

I don't say anything because I am lost in the way he's making me feel as he continues to plough into me in the most delicious way ever. I feel the knot in my stomach and I cum all over his cock.

"Fuck yes, babe," he croons out as he continues his movement, quickening the pace. My nails dig into his back as he fucks me with so much passion. His lips have now moved down to my neck. He's giving me wet open mouthed kisses on my skin and I throw my back and my eyes roll when his member hits me continuously on my g-spot. My toes curl at the way Jin's making my body feel.

"Fuck!" I cry out as I quickly reached a second orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," he warns me in a low husky tone. He moves more erratically and releases himself deep inside of me.

Jin slows his thrusts and is back to kissing my lips with his perfect plump ones. He eventually pulls out but continues to kiss me. After a while, he breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on mine and stares into my eyes. He's looking at me so lovingly.

"You make so fucking happy, Y/N"

It's only been a couple months, but when he came back into my life, the feeling of love I had for him has slowly been coming back.

It's insane. We were young back then. But, I knew I loved him. And, although we've only been reunited for three moths now, we've been spending so much of our time together. We see each other everyday at work. And, our bond really has become stronger.

I can't deny it.

I love Seokjin.

"I love you, Jin."

🤍

*********
A/N:

Hi, Worldwide Cuties!😘🌹

9 more days until I see the boys live! I'll be sharing a lot of footage of the concert on my Fan Fic Instagram account! Add me if you want to be friends and see videos and pics of the guys! Instagram: @missdnoona

Anyone going or planning to watch the last day online?!

Seeing the boys traveling to LA is making me so excited for everything they have planned there! It's making me anticipate seeing them live!  I'm glad they made it to LA safely!

I adore you all for reading my story! Thank you! 🥰

💋
-MissD