paraphrase <3

queens, kings, royalty; whatever you wanna be referred to;

PLEASE FUCKING READ THIS
because i'm about to scream as my adult self looking back on this shit

i'm gonna be re-writing and generally writing a lot better stuff in my new book, as you'll read about in the next author's note. i look back on this stuff, and i see comments coming in, and i lowkey want to cry because it gets so overwhelming.

a bitch has mental health problems, i've been going through some shit for a long ass time and it's difficult to not over process and overthink all of this stuff. while constructive criticism is well appreciated, there's other comments made that have a greater impact and it takes a big mental toll. as i look back on this story, which i started writing in like 2018, i find my way of writing has changed a lot and my mentality has grown drastically to a way that is much more sophisticated and proofed.

simply, please be kind, and bare with the horrible storylines and whatnot. these stories will be changed drastically and placed in that new book of mine.

i'm definitely overanalysing the way i used to write and how i'll be perceived for that, so i'm intending on making that change within these stories in the new book so it makes a bit more sense.

if you've actually taken the time to read this, thank you; i really appreciate it and hope you can understand.

love you all <3