[natasha romanoff] misty's magic

requested by Jauregui_Lover27
Warnings: natashaxfem!reader, slight mentions of sexual abuse, sex working, oral sex, squirting, scissoring, rough sex
Word Count: 3.8k

————————————————————

"Romanoff, [l/n], I have a mission for you two," Captain Rogers announced as soon as he walked into the gym, noticing Natasha and you sparring intensely. You stopped to nod at him, causing you to lose focus, giving Nat access hit you square in the jaw – accidentally, of course. You stumbled back with a groan, clutching your face in pain.

"[y/n]! I'm so sorry!" she apologised straight away, moving towards you worriedly, yet hesitantly to ensure that you were all right.

"It's okay, I'm okay," you assured. You regained your posture and took a deep breath before smiling at her, then down at Steve. "I'm fine," you reassured, stepping down from the ring and grabbing your drink bottle. Nat followed suit, climbing down and retrieving her training bag. The pair of you followed him to the meeting room, still in your sweaty workout clothes, and sat across each other at the table while he moved to stand at the front.

"There's a sex-crazed HYDRA member currently residing at a brothel downtown, and we need you to retrieve information without any casualties and without any significant harm to either of you. His name is Elias Armstrong, and he aims to spread HYDRA distinctively. Now, it's a bit much to ask, but in order for you to extract this information, you need to work at this brothel, Misty's, for about a month. It's the only way we could do this mission, because the security is high-end, and even though you're both highly trained assassins, you'd be caught out within minutes," Steve explained, presenting images of the brothel and information on Armstrong. "We've had in-depth research into Misty's before, and there are a discreet entrance and a lot of features that will make your time there somewhat pleasant."

Nat and you glanced at each other, barely stifling your laughter. Of course, there had been in-depth research at a brothel before – you know, strictly for research. Steve finished explaining the general mission information and you both agreed to partake in the mission. You wanted nothing more than to tear apart the organisation that literally tore apart your loved ones. Following a quick summary of the ideals and attire – or lack thereof – of the assignment, Nat and you were free to continue training with each other, allowing you to discuss the task. Frankly, you knew nothing about brothels or how they worked and hopes that Nat could fill you in.

"So, how does a brothel work, exactly?" you asked Nat between throwing punches, making light conversation as you sparred.

"Well, when a client walks in, all of the girls have to line up and the client then chooses which girl he wants to fuck," she began straightforwardly, "The girl of choice has to inspect the client to check for STIs, then take the money and leave him or her to shower. The workers are usually pretty professional and know what they're doing to make the experience pleasurable. To put it simply, when we have to work there, you line up, and if you're chosen, you take the client into a room and check them for STIs, then leave to let them wash up. When they finish, you come back into the room and give them the time of their life or lives, even if you don't enjoy it yourself."

In the time that it took her to explain everything, you ended up on top of her, letting your weight pin her down to the mat. "Remind me to distract you with conversation more often when we spar," you joked, shifting to stand up and lending Nat a hand. She took it as an invitation to flip you over, your body landing with a heavy thud.

"And remind me to distract you by acting weak," she smirked. You both laughed lightly and finally finished training. You parted ways, heading to your rooms in separate directions to, mentally, prepare yourselves for a long month ahead.