a/n: another stupid update

hey there demons; it's me, your gal

first of all: how are you all doing? life has turned on its head and we're in troubled times, but i hope these months have been treating you well. i know that being in quarantine is absolutely terrible, but try to keep in mind that over time, this will all blow over and everything will go back to normal! know that i'm proud of you for waking up today and doing the small things. 

as month go on, i've been piled with a huge workload and i'm struggling to balance everything with some things that are happening outside of my education. for a bit more info, as i'm writing this, i'm amidst: - completing a draft for a research paper on cystic fibrosis - filling in annotations and creating interview/survey questions about psychosocial and emotional development - finalising a folio - writing up an investigation folio - doing an intertextual study - completing a gothic narrative - drafting another investigation folio. 

evidently, i have a lot on my plate so there's no time for me to sit and churn out some fiction for you all, especially because i don't want to half-arse what i produce. 

i've also had a lot of issues outside of this regarding my mental health. to those of you who read the last a/n from january, i mentioned some issues about my personal relationship. since then, things have escalated - he and i are no longer in contact, but i'm experiencing a lot of online harassment from he and his friends, some of which regarding this book. because of this, i'm hitting some all-time lows and really struggling to cope. it pains me that i have so much anxiety over doing something that i generally enjoy. because of this, i will be closing this book for the time being.

hopefully, one day in the distant future, when all of this blows over, i'll be able to return and give you some enjoyable content. i am simply at a point where i can't push myself to do that. i hope you can understand that.

thank you, from the bottom of my heart. 

best wishes,

- sofija