[steve rogers] bathroom mirror

Warnings: stevexfem!reader, oral sex - female receiving, unprotected sex, light exhibitionism
A/N: I'm fucking back, bitches♡
Word Count: 4.1k

a/n: i rewrote this and it turned out to be so much better and now i'm wheezing looking back on what i wrote wtf
————————————————————

You never thought that Steve Rogers would ever beg for you, yet, there you stood – arms folded across your chest, a smirk plastered on your face, as he was just about ready to drop to his knees in front of your bedroom door.

"Please, [y/n]! I really need you to do this for me," Steve pouted.

"Go eat a bag of dicks, Rogers," you scoffed, much to his horror. His eyes grew wide and his lip began trembling. "Hey, no! Don't give me that look!"

Steve had a dinner party that night, a meeting with old friends he hadn't seen since Bucky came back into his life. Fearing the conversations would grow distasteful and boring, he asked you to come with him, somewhat as his date; his reason being that you would make up a reason to leave, mumbling something about how it was your specialty. You would have accepted his offer straight away if it weren't for his small comment, so you prolonged your acceptance.

"Come on, [y/n]. Please?" He moved closer to you, hands shifting to rest on your waist, catching your gaze. Your face flushed red at the proximity, and you were unable to tear your eyes from the stunning blue. You swore that the world stilled at that moment, all of your hidden desires bouncing to the surface. However, you were quick to come to your senses and shoved him back playfully.

"I was only teasing, Stevie. Of course, I'll go with you. Just give me a place and the dress-code and you'll see me there," you giggled, stepping backward to break the bubbling tension. The relief washed over him

"Ah, you see, that's where there's a bit of a catch. I kind of lied to them and now, they think that I have a girlfriend. I'm sorry I didn't mention that sooner. I promise, as soon as this night is over with, I will do anything you ask of me. You'll have to come with me tonight. And dress fancy, but not too out-of-character or extreme. Thank you so much!"

With that, he ran off – quite literally. You stood like a blubbering fish, unsure of how to react to what Steve had just told you. Sure, you had fancied him for quite some time but thought that you would never have a chance with him. While you had thought that the dinner situation could be your chance to open up to him and perhaps develop a new relationship, you were certain that he did not reciprocate your feelings. From your perspective, he showed little interest in you. After all, he had Sharon Carter, the admirable SHIELD agent he had become acquainted with. You were certain that he would have asked her to be his date for the dinner. Maybe she had something on that night, or he was too nervous to ask her. You shook her name from your head before any doubts could crash through.

Sighing, you shut the door to your room and turned to your wardrobe, grumbling to yourself incoherently. "Stupid Steve Rogers and his stupid fancy dress code," you groaned as you grouchily stumbled to the open door. With squinted eyes, you glared at each fabric you went through.

Too shimmery... too much tit... too much sleeve... that slit is way too high... I don't think I want my ass on show tonight...

After what felt like an eternity, you gazed upon soft crimson satin. Although you had little to no faith in the thin spaghetti straps, the plunging neckline and the deep backless bodice allowed you to reveal enough skin to still present yourself as elegant. With a mermaid fit that reached past your feet, you knew that the dress would show off not only your beauty but define your style and personality. It was formal enough that you could wear it to a dinner event and casual enough that you could go to the bar and drink your body weight. Once putting on natural makeup - minus a bold ruby lip, you slipped on the fabric with ease, a grin on your face at how empowered you felt. You paired the sleek scarlet with simple, strappy black heels and matched a sterling silver statement necklace that slid beneath your cleavage with sparkling, dangling earrings. Staring at your reflection, you felt confident; the fabric hugged your curves and showed off enough of your body to seem sexy yet modest. Part of you prayed that you would catch the attention of Steve that night, yet the other part of you thought that it would be impossible - after all, this was just a simple favour.