[thor odinson] hungover care

Warnings: thorxfem!reader, oral - male receiving, a little bit of daddy kink
Note: this is a female version of 'hungover care'
Word Count: 2.6k

————————————————————

It was one of your friend's birthdays, so you couldn't say no to going out with him. Shot after shot entered your system, intoxicating you in no time from intense alcohol consumption. The world seemed to sway around you, people dancing together and EDM music blasting through your ears. "A Heineken, please," you called to the bartender, who, despite noticing your intoxicated state, continued to serve you the beer with an unsure expression. You slid over a note with your back turned in search of your friends. As soon as you heard a faint clink on the bar top, you turned back around and grinned at the bartender before you grabbed the cool green glass. You raised your drink to him for a moment until finally turning around and taking a long gulp. You swallowed it like water, even though the liquid left an awful taste in your mouth.

You rest the bottle back on the bar for a moment as you pulled your phone out of your inner jacket pocket, eyes focused on the bright screen. Fumbling with the keyboard for a moment, your eyes found themselves on the blurry letters of [y/f/n], not being about to find him physically. You typed the message as quickly as you could in your drunken state before slipping it back into the pocket of your denim jacket. Turning back to the bar, you picked up your drink and took a long gulp, half of the bottle's contents pouring easily down your throat. A goofy grin found itself on your face as your head pleasantly buzzed from the alcohol consumption.

"Woah there, [y/n], I think you've had enough to drink," the familiar voice of [y/f/n] popped up from behind you, his hands firmly capturing your wrists. "I'll get you a ride home, okay?"

"No, no, I'm fine, really," you hiccupped as you turned to face him, your toothy smile not falling from your face as you stared at him with your eyes half open.

"Sure," he rolled his eyes as he lifted you from the barstool. He slid his arm around your small waist as he led you outside, not wanting to let you accidentally flash someone while additionally making sure that you didn't fall and crash into anyone. Despite his efforts to contain you, you slipped from his grasp and crashed into a muscular back.

"Well hello there," a deep voice chuckled. The man turned around and lifted you up from your curled over position, letting you cuddle into his warm chest. Being that you wore a light denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up over a short red floral dress, you were rather cold, in spite of all the bodies pushed against each other in the crowded club.

"Ah fuck, I'm so sorry," your friend quickly intervened, struggling to pull you away from the stranger, careful not to rip the thin fabric of your dress.

"It's okay, truly," the handsome stranger informed with an unrecognised accent, placing his almost-empty glass on the table beside him. "I'll take your friend here outside."

"Really, it's okay," [y/f/n] spoke worriedly, though it sounded like a bunch of nonsense to your ears. You hazily looked up at the face of the stranger you were cuddling and bit your cherry red lip as you took in his dominant features.

"You're really handsome," you giggled, your eyes puffy and teary, ultimately smudging the eyeliner you wore.

"Come on, [y/n]," your friend sighed. Once more, he wrapped his arm around your waist as he and the stranger maneuvered you outside the bar. "Thank you for helping me get her out of there," you could faintly hear your friend say to the stranger.

"It's no problem," he replied as he held you upright. "I noticed that you were out here for a birthday, am I correct?" You muted the rest of the conversation as you leant against the muscular frame, your head perched nicely on his left pectoral. Your eyes fluttered closed and you felt strong arms quickly hold you up until the world around you fell black.