a/n: i'm back... kinda?

Hey girls, ghouls, and anyone in between,

So, I'm back... kinda.

As those of you who read my last update here, I've been struggling a lot with some issues in my personal life. Everything has been relatively squished down, and I'm back on track for the most part - aside from the ongoing issues I've had for years, that is. 

I've finally built up the courage and confidence to come back here. But, and there's always a but, I don't necessarily feel comfortable posting to this book specifically. I feel like my writing has really developed since the last time I've written here, and I think that it's time for a good change.

Hence, I've started up a new book! It's entitled 'imagines >> characters and actors' (I know, quite broad and boring, but I'm straight forward with my titles). In this new little book of mine, I will be writing and posting various little shots, short stories, etc. of various characters and actors from a multitude of franchises. 

Requests can be taken in any form and from any franchise - provided that I pull my head out and read a synopsis or actually watch the series if I haven't already. Unlike this book, the new, updated series will include various styles of writing and will NOT be restricted to simply 'smut' or 'fluff.' 

I'll be moving all of these imagines over there; HOWEVER, I will be extensively editing and rewriting them, so what you've read here may be adverse to what you will see over there. 

I hope you're all doing well and life has been organising itself out a little bit. I'm proud of you for getting up today!

Also, just a friendly reminder to drink some water and wash your face if you can! I know things might be tough right now but I truly believe you can move past anything you're going through right now. 

I'm always a message away if you need anyone to talk to - I feel like I'm pretty approachable, empathetic and open. 

Best wishes,

Sofija