[pietro maximoff] shitty receptionist

Warnings: some angst, a bit rough + a dumb cunt, pietroxfem!reader, oral sex, unprotected sex
Word Count: 2.2k

a/n: pls use your logic to figure out how a poc queen can look like pietro's damn cousin like bestie his parents' sibling or whatever could've had a mixed baby smh

————————————————————

You clutched onto the side of the seat, your knuckles white as the plane landed. You had always hated flying, but your best friend had decided to take you on a vacation to England to clear your mind and get you out of the New York environment. Again, unfortunately for you, you hated flying. Most importantly, you hated that you couldn't see your partner, Pietro, for two weeks while you were away. To worsen your flying situation, you had a child throw caramel popcorn at you and kick the back of your seat relentlessly, but being too polite, you sat there and endured the little shit. Popcorn pieces clung to your [h/c] locks and annoyed you to the point where you stopped caring if there were any popcorn in your hair or not, as you tried to get it all out but the little boy behind you continued to throw the tasty snack into your hair.

As soon as the plane landed, you held back the urge to unbuckle your seatbelt, grab your carry-on luggage and run out of the plane. Instead, you sat there and waited until everyone else on the plane left. Once you walked out into the terminal, you noticed a familiar face and immediately lit up like a bonfire, running to his open arms. You dropped your bags and jumped into Pietro's arms, your legs wrapped tightly around his waist. You koala-hugged him as tight as you could before you kissed him passionately. Originally, the vacation was going to be just you and your best friend in Wanda Maximoff, your boyfriend's sister, but obviously, she had lied to you and substituted her position in the trip to her beloved brother.

"I can't believe you're here!" you squealed once he had let you down, letting you pick up your carry-on and throw it over your shoulder. "Wanda is a cheeky little bitch for setting this up."

"I'm just glad that I can spend the next two weeks with you here," Pietro laughed as he grabbed your hand, placing a soft kiss to the back of it before you made your way to the baggage reclaim area. Despite your protests, he grabbed your vintage-esque suitcase and lead you outside into the streets of London.

After a taxi mishap and a twenty-minute drive, you finally arrived at your hotel. Fortunately for you, the large, luxurious building was potentially empty, aside from a couple about the same age as you and Pietro and the hotel staff. Pietro and you walked up to the reception and while he spoke to the receptionist in a young woman who eyed him like a piece of meat, you glanced around the room to resist the urge to punch her square in the face. Before he could pass the keys to you, the receptionist caught his hand. This startled him and he turned back to her, only to feel lips press against his. Anger ignited within every inch of your being and you dropped your bags, pushing the receptionist off your boyfriend. Just as you were about to knock her out, you felt Pietro grab you by the arms and hold you down, hushing you.

"If you lay your fucking finger on him again, so help me God I will kill you then and there," you spat venomously like a spitting cobra, wishing you were like the animal in the sense that you would spit venom into her eyes and ultimately kill her.

"He can do so much better than you and date someone so much hotter, like me. You look like his cousin," she spoke harshly, arms folded across her chest before she turned to Pietro and twirled a strand of her synthetic blonde hair in her finger, "Why don't you dump this little slut and have some fun with me?" she spoke seductively, biting her lip and swaying slightly. Pietro frowned and stepped back slightly as if he were letting you go.

You had had enough of her and were angry enough to break from Pietro's grasp to punch her plastic nose, actually spitting onto her once she had fallen back into her chair. Angered, you picked up your bags in one hand and grasped Pietro's hand in the other as you searched the hotel for your room.