[loki laufeyson] the works of a demigod

requested by stephenstrvnge
Warnings: lokixfem!reader, unprotected sex, oral sex, shower sex, remote-controlled vibrator, masturbation, very very slight voyeurism, light edging
Word Count: 4.8k

a/n: besties what the fUCK
————————————————————

Your arm looped through Loki's, clinging onto him as you moved through the crowded area. Thor had decided to throw a magnificent gathering in the castle, thus the God of Mischief invited you with him – you, his adored, dearest lover. Despite being in heat, your lover had composed himself to drag you along to his brother's assembly. However, he had devised a plan that evening; a plan that would leave your panties soaked.

Before Loki had returned home from running errands that afternoon, you lay on your shared bed, wearing minimal clothing. You moved the pads of your fingertips around your swollen clit through the emerald lace of your panties. You initially wanted to surprise your heat-ridden companion with an erotic atmosphere, to release some of his tension before you attended the assemblage later in the evening. While you were sexually active on a weekly basis, you knew that it would grow more intense upon his time of heat. When he didn't return home within the last hour, you took matters into your owns hands, worked up from your plan. Instead of waiting for him, you looped your fingers into the black waistband of your panties. You tugged them down with a gentle push, rolling off your smooth legs elegantly to rest at your bare ankles.

You sucked in a breath as your cool fingers glided against your clit, contrasting to the warmth of your core. With your opposite hand, you rolled your erect nipple between your thumb and middle finger to exert further pleasure upon your body. You didn't once slow the movements of your fingers at your clit. You sat up, your lower back resting against a pillow propped up against the headrest. The position allowed greater ability to hit deeper spots within your walls; although, not nearly as deep as that of Loki's long member. [h/c] locks flew as your head rolled back in a moan, fingers inching further inside of your dripping core. Once fully sheathed within you, you curled your fingers to hit a nerve that made your legs shake. With every thrust, you drew closer and closer to your limit. Soft moans escaped your parted pink lips, barely audible outside the confines of the bedroom. Your eyes clamped shut as your fingers delved between your folds, hitting harder at your spot. Your moans got louder, and you were pushing for your release within a matter of minutes due to the pleasure filling your body.

"Oh, love," suddenly cooed a deep voice.

"Loki!" you gasped and ripped your hands from your body, grabbing at the covers to try to mask what you were doing. Your eyes burst open and fell upon the face of your loved one. He stared at you with hooded dark eyes clouded with fire and lust.

"I knew that you would not be able to resist touching that quivering heat of yours, but I did not expect you to disobey my specific rules. May we revise?" he tutted, walking over to the side of the bed with his hands clasped behind his back. You shook your head, yet he continued.

"My love, I know that you want to treat me with such speciality in my time of need, but you still must obey by the rules. Rule one – you must ask permission before you wish to touch yourself," he held up a single finger, "Two, you must ask permission to orgasm," he held up another, adding a finger as he counted the rules. "Three, you must ask and follow my instructions regarding what you wish to use and how long you wish to use it. Four, if you have violated any of these rules, you must tell me as such. Finally, you must agree to any punishment I deem fit for your transgression."

The rules were not difficult to live by. In fact, you could do so quite easily. Simply, when Loki had left that morning, you wished to give him something to look forward to when he returned, and when he took too long, you became impatient.