[peter parker] shut up and kiss me

Warnings: peterxfem!reader, kinda gory, oral sex, fluff
Word Count: 3.3k

a/n: y'all in the comments talking about damn movies smh i wrote what i wrote, deal with it 🤷🏻‍♀️
————————————————————

The Avengers, including yourself, returned from your most recent mission, tired and all wanting to just go to bed. Peter draped your arm across his shoulders to help you limp your way inside the tower. One of the guards had stabbed your leg, yet you continued on as if it was nothing until Peter had noticed your discomfort. He ultimately saved your life, shielding you away as he and the others fought everyone off. You flopped onto the couch with a groan, your leg tightly bandaged with the long sleeve of your shirt. "I'll get a first aid kit. You stay here," Peter informed you before hurrying off. You gave him a weak smile and leant back, sweat coaxing your forehead. You glanced around the room at the tired Avengers, some with a few cuts and grazes amongst their faces, arms and/or legs.

"Are you alright, [y/n]?" Wanda asked worriedly as she sat beside you, noticing the deep cut. She had always been your closest friend since Tony pulled you into the squad for your teleportation ability.

"Just a little stab to the leg, nothing major," you smiled at your best friend just as Peter returned. "Thanks, Peter."

"Do you need any help patching up or are you okay?" he inquired with concern, wanting you to be okay.

"I think I'm okay," you spoke softly, taking the red bag from his outstretched hand.

"Thank you for helping [y/n] out, Peter," Wanda thanked him with a smile, sending a wink your way as you blushed. Ever since you had bumped into him on his way to the car after Tony invited him to join the Avengers, you had always taken a fondness to him. It was almost as if you had a soft spot for him, especially since he became a close friend of yours due to your close age. You could relate to each other's issues and discuss what was on your mind. As you were so close to him and he was so attractive, you couldn't help your love for him. He understood you like no other.

In your position, you ripped the bottom half of your pant leg off once taking off the makeshift bandage, hissing at the painful sting. "Are you sure that you can do it yourself, [y/n]?" Steve asked as he walked into the room, a towel draped over his neck. Befuddled at Steve's quick shower, you simply nodded and focussed your attention back on stitching up your wound. Another hiss escaped your lips as you sterilised the wound, flushing it out with warm water Wanda had brought to you in a cup. You took a deep breath before pushing the needle through your skin, stitching the wound up while trying to show that you weren't in pain. When you finished up, you tied a surgeon's knot and cut the excess string, your stab wound appearing clean and properly stitched. Luckily for you, Bruce had taught you how to stitch up wounds in the instance of an emergency, and he willingly did so, letting you practice on a pig belly. Satisfied with your work, you slowly and carefully got up to hobble around the room so you could clean up the kit before covering your wound with a clean waterproof bandage. Once you had done so, you hobbled to your bedroom upstairs, careful not to trip and fall as you made your way up the stairs.

You sat on the bed and stared at your reflection in the mirror, noticing your dirty, blood-ridden outfit. You groaned and fell back onto the bed, weary of your leg, and let out a deep sigh, not wanting to shift your position.

"Are you okay?" a soft voice called from behind the closed door to your bedroom. You immediately sat upright and shifted yourself so you were facing the direction of the entrance.

"I'm fine. My leg just hurts, a lot," you admitted with a sigh. The door opened and Peter popped his head in, giving you a small yet sad and worried smile as he noticed your pained expression.