[bucky barnes] naughty, naughty brat

Warning: buckyxfem!reader, daddy kink, spanking, overstimulation, rough/soft sex
Note: here's a birthday post of my favourite boy💗
Word Count: 4.3k

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

THIS HAS HENCE BEEN EDITED AND REPUBLISHED AS 'GOOD GIRL' BOTH HERE AND IN MY NEW BOOK <3

————————————————————

"Are you going to be a good girl for me while I'm gone, doll?" he asked in a low voice, clutching hold of his duffle bag in one hand and caressing your face with the other. You leaned into his touch, eyes fluttered closed at the warmth of his hand on your cool cheek.

"Of course, daddy," you mumbled amidst relishing in his touch.

"Good girl. Remember, no touching yourself or using toys," he reminded you before dropping his dominant-daddy façade. "I'll see you on Friday, darling. I love you so much," Bucky whispered into your hair as he pulled you into a tight embrace amongst pressing his lips to yours in a deep, passionate kiss. As soon as it started did it end, and through being so touched by his hug and tender smooch, you whined at the loss of contact when he shifted back, walking out the front door.

"I love you even more," you called after him. Before the door shut, Bucky turned around briefly and winked at you. Sighing once the door closed, you collapsed onto the couch, already missing his love and affection. You spent the rest of that first day without Bucky binge-watching "Love, Death and Robots" and watching psychological horrors on Netflix. As the night rolled around, you dressed in fluffy pyjamas and cuddled up on your shared bed, specifically his side of the bed with his pillow, and cried over how much you missed your lover already. You didn't know how long you cried for, but you fell asleep amidst your breakdown.

The next day, Tuesday, you awoke to your phone frantically buzzing on your bedside table. With a groan, you rolled over and picked it up, sliding to answer. "Hello?" you asked groggily, not looking at the caller ID.

"Good morning, doll. I just thought to call you while doing this," Bucky cooed down the line, breaking the following silence with a gasp and moan. Slick immediately formed between your legs at his low sounds. "Tell me what you're thinking about listening to me moan," he instructed. When you didn't respond, he took the liberty of dirty talking.

"Hm, I think I can guess what you're thinking about. I definitely know that you're thinking about me, doll – maybe about my lips against yours, then going down your neck, kissing and biting all over you," he began, causing you to let out a shaky breath. "I bet you want to touch yourself right now just thinking about it. I think that you're imagining how it would feel to have my fingers run over your skin, teasing your hard nipples. It turns you on thinking about my breath on your perfect tits, licking, sucking, biting. Just imagine my hand sliding over your thigh and between your legs..." he stopped to let out a groan. In the background, you faintly heard his hand moving up and down his shaft.

"Fuck, I'm so hard right now, thinking about my cock buried deep inside of you. You know, I love it when you're on top. I love looking up at you, seeing the expression on your pretty face when you cum all over your daddy's cock," Bucky moaned again. "God, I wish I was home with you. I'm going to cum just thinking about how tight your wet cunt is around my cock... Fuck!"

You released a gasp, your heart hitting your ribcage when you heard your lover moan into the microphone as he came. You didn't have time to respond, as he hung up unexpectedly, no other words between the two of you. You desperately wanted to touch yourself, your cunt throbbing between your legs and wetness pooling at the centre of your panties. Obediently, you followed by Bucky's words and refrained from doing so. Thus, you continued your day as if the phone call never happened, although it lurked in the back of your mind.