[peter parker] polaroid picture

Warnings: peterxfem!reader, protected sex, oral sex - female receiving, a whole bunch of fluff at the end
Word Count: 3.6k

a/n: y'all gotta learn what your fucking insides look like spread out i'm sorry for being so crass
————————————————————

Smiles plastered the faces of your loved ones around you, though none quite compared to that on yours. As Peter received and opened his birthday presents, your ear to ear grin never faltered. His happiness arose feelings of delight throughout your body. Those feelings never subsided. Instead, they grew as you watched him take the neatly wrapped red gift from the outstretched hands of May. Careful not to destroy the tidiness of the wrapping, he attentively pulled off the red bundle and envelope on top before he worked at the taped edges. His eyes grew to the size of saucers as he exposed the box packaging of retro OneStep Polaroid camera. He looked up at his aunt as if to ask permission to open it. May laughed and nodded her head, ushering him to go on. Peter plucked at the difficult clear tape of the packaging until he could wiggle the lid loose. Within the box was an additional black bag, and he wasted no time in removing it. He tugged at the zip and hurriedly opened the casing. His mouth hung open in awe as he lifted the white, rainbow-striped camera from the case.

"It's amazing. Thank you so much, May," he managed to choke out between his adoring stares and bewilderment.

"Don't thank me, Peter. Thank [y/n]," she pushed in response, turning to face you. Bound to look like a tomato, you smiled sweetly at your boyfriend. Peter rushed over to you and lifted you from your position on the table chair, twirling you around. You squealed and clung onto him for dear life until he placed you back on the ground to attack your face with kisses.

Between each kiss, he managed to release a short, "Thank you!" When he finally let go of you, the entire room was spinning, which was only one of the effects he had on you.

"You have one more present!" Tony intervened, his arms spread with a Cheshire grin on his face. You sat back down in your seat as you watched Peter take the ironic Spider-Man-wrapped present. He gave Tony a look before he ripped open the gift. Cheeks as red as an apple, he tried to disguise the box, but by the time he hid it in his jacket, everyone had already seen.

"Anthony Edward Stark, did you really buy my nephew condoms for his eighteenth birthday?" May spoke sternly, hands on her hips with an unamused expression plastered on her face. Tony simply snickered and nodded. Pepper shoved her elbow into his side, and that was enough to shut him up.

"Sorry to embarrass you, kid," the overgrown child apologised not quite sincerely.

"It's okay, Mr Stark," Peter stuttered out, his blush still apparent. He turned his gaze to you, though you merely smirked up at him rather innocently. You winked at him indiscreetly before getting up to help May pack up.

"I'm so sorry, Peter and May," Pepper spoke up with an apologetic smile, glaring at Tony from the side of her eyes. "Here's the actual present," she spoke sweetly and held out the neatly wrapped box. Inside contained new, upgraded high-tech web shooters to be added to the continuous project in his suit. He was a little boy on Christmas Day - bouncing up and down with joy, smile as wide as the sun. While he geeked out and toyed around, you and May maneuvered to the kitchen.

"So, Tony bought Peter condoms," May spoke as you washed up together. You had a little routine - you would wash the dishes and try not to burn yourself with hot water, and May would dry the dishes and make conversation.

"Yeah, I thought that was pretty hilarious and uncle-like of him," you chuckled slightly. Tony had always been a father-like figure to your boyfriend, and you found it adorable whenever they played little jokes or games as such.