[stephen strange] behave

Warnings: some nerdy shit (science rules!), slight daddy kink, stephenxfem!reader, oral sex, unprotected sex
Word Count: 3.3k

a/n: why did i research so much for a fic that literally holds no meaning and will be slandered ? what is wrong with me ?
————————————————————

That night was the biggest night of your life, and you weren't going to let anything ruin it. As a neurologist, you had spent years of your life researching the brain and brain cells - more specifically, neuroendocrine cells. In fact, the award you were to receive was literally called the "Neuroendocrine Research Award", though it was awarded to you alongside what is known as the "A.B. Baker Award for Lifetime Achievement in Neurologic Education" for your neurology research. Despite being the age of thirty-two, your research and overall work went far beyond that of men and women in their seventies and eighties. Your partner, renowned surgeon and Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Stephen Strange, you had met at one of these annual ceremonies quite a few years ago. You had hit it off immediately, and before you knew it, he had you wrapped around his finger in the best way possible.

"Babe!" you called from your shared bedroom, pushing your curled [h/c] locks to one side. Your fiancé walked into the room, cuffing his sleeves as he did so. He shared a puzzled expression though had no chance to speak as you asked, "Can you zip me up?"

"Of course, sweetheart," he spoke with a charming smile, briskly walking up behind you. His breath hot on your neck, his fingers trailed down your smooth shoulders and down your back until they reached the bottom of the zip. The exposed back of the dress presented the very top of your black lace panties, and Stephen stared quizzingly at the choice of lingerie. His fingers lingered on the small of your back, tracing small patterns and sliding between the hem of your panties.

"Stephen," you growled, though you couldn't deny that you were turned on by his soft touch. He didn't say anything in response. Instead, Stephen lowered his head into the crook of your exposed neck, peppering kisses at the tender skin. You stifled a moan, your hands reaching behind you to bring your lover even closer towards you. As soon as he started did he stop, and you were left with a puddle in your panties as he pulled away and zipped up your satin teal gown quickly. You groaned and threw your head back.

"You're an ass sometimes, you know that?" you commented as you twirled around to properly look at him instead of staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"Yet you still love me, don't you?" Stephen smirked. You slapped his bicep playfully and shook your head before turning back to the mirror. You adjusted the slim gold necklace around your neck, making sure that the small circular citrine pendant was on display as it rested in between your collarbones.

"You seem nervous," your partner enquired, locking eyes with you in the mirror. Though his statement correct, you couldn't quite bring yourself to face the truth of it and instead suppressed such emotion.

"Why would I be nervous?" you countered with a huff. Stephen wrapped his arms around your slimmed waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

"You're receiving two high-class awards from the American Academy of Neurology, both of which I believe you entirely deserve. You have all the reason to be nervous."

"Correct, but it's not like I haven't received an award before. In fact, I've received a few of the other senior awards, surpassing legitimate senior citizens," you pointed out. "The only thing that I'm worried about is how you're going to act around my sister. She's a real slut, really into sugar daddies," you shuddered, not wanting to speak of her.

"Does she really consider me a sugar daddy if I'm fifteen years older than her?" Stephen groaned at the thought.

"Yes, she does. She thinks you're really hot stuff, and she likes to tie you into her fantasies about George Clooney. Don't ask."