Ch1 - The Prophecy

Author's note:

The fanfic is after the war with Gaea and in Legacy after the appointment of regents and after the ability enhancing but before the dwarf incident.

The trials of Apollo never happened and Leo came back immediately after the war.

Disclaimer:

I do not own Percy Jackson or Keeper of the lost cities. Though, the drakon is mine. (Was this really necessary?)

Percy's POV:

The war with Gaia is over. Percy and friends were relaxed. No monster had attacked him for three straight days, a standing record. Leo had came and had been punched by everyone. Percy Jackson was happily in a relationship with Annabeth, and he hadn't angered any gods for days, another standing record. 

So, of course, that's when the fates decide that his life needs to be fucked up.

Percy was sitting on the edge of the camp half-blood lake chaperoning coach Hedge and Grover about 'who is better? Tree dryad or cloud nymph?' argument.

You know for the strongest demigod of all times, he got intimidated easily. (Have you seen coach Hedge's bat?)

Coach hedge was mentioning the plus point that you would not need to waste a drachma on iris message if your wife is a cloud nymph.

Percy saw a kid from Hecate cabin running towards him. He held up a hand to hush both satyrs and looked to the hecate kid, Nyl. He knew that Nyl was a good child so it wasn't a chance that he was hiding from an angry prank victim (boy did he see those a lot). That would most likely be Leo or the Stolls.

"Come on! Rachel is about to issue a prophecy!" Percy's eyebrows raised slightly, a sinking feeling in his stomach. 

Percy, Grover and coach Hedge immediately ran towards where Annabeth and Rachel had been doing some architect-ty thing under Zeus' fist (weird place choice, but who was he to judge?). Half the camp was already around them. Rachel was sitting on her stool and was bellowing green smoke. Then in her oracle voice she said,

"The ten who defeated mother earth,

And the ten who battle the neverseen,

Shall unite in the place,

Where lays the last of its kind,

Hundred days from the celestial festival,

Shall they journey to the last island,

The demigods and elves shall fight as one,

To kill the drakon who is slayed by none."

And then Rachel collapsed.

"Well," Percy muttered, "That was a long prophecy."

But judging by the shocked faces of the others, he could tell that he was missing on some myth. 

Again.

"Percy, it's not a joking thing. The drakon who is slayed by none! It's impossible to kill it." Annabeth said.

"Go figure." Percy said, in a flat tone.

"Percy, the drakon was exiled to the island by gods. It's about as old as the gods, and even the gods don't dare visit the island."

"Maybe the elves, whoever they are, will help! But how some tiny creatures with tights and pointy shoes will help us, I don't know!" Percy said, thinking back to the elf on the shelf Sally had brought for Estelle.