Fun moments 4

Author's note:

I know this is cannonically impossible, but I had this idea and couldn't get it out of my mind, so, here we are.

Sally's pov:

Sally was sitting in the living room, typing away on her laptop when she heard the bell. She sighed, and stood up to open the door. 

Paul and Percy were at school, so she was at home alone. 

She opened the door, to reveal a teenager. He was about Percy's age, with blonde hairs and a well defined jaw. He had ice blue, that were unnatural in many ways.

She recognized him at Keefe, but he was so not like Keefe too. 

His usually well styled hairs were in a disheveled mess, and twinkling eyes, that were full of mischief last time she had seen him, were now filled with guilt.

The two times she had met him, he had always been laughing and joking around, like her Percy, but now he looked sad.

But the most drastic change was his level of maturity. He looked serious and responsible now, with is so unlike before, she was surprised. 

Not that kids like this didn't turn up usually at her doorstep. Her house was a safe centre for demigods being pursued by monsters. But Keefe wasn't a demigod. 

She said, with confusion lacing her voice, "Keefe? Come in, dear. What happened?"

Keefe shook his head, and entered without saying word.

Sally was really worried by now, "Keefe, what happened?"

Keefe shook his head again clutching his stuffed gulon in his hand, and made some motions with his hands. He must have noticed the look of confusion on her face, because he went over to her laptop and typed, "Hearthstone."

"Hearthstone? You want to meet hearth?" Sally asked.

Keefe nodded. "Why are you not speaking anything?" 

Keefe shook his head again, but looking at her face then went into a pantomime. 

He put his hands behind his back and his ankles joined, and then motioned making a knot. Then, he showed himself drinking something, and then pointed to his brain and then lips and then tounge. 

Sally gave him a confused look (that's all she has been giving him) and said, "I understood nothing, but I'll ask Annabeth to call Hearthstone."

At this Keefe vigorously shook his head, "You don't want me to call Hearthstone?"

At this, Keefe shook his head, and then in a moment nodded his head.

"You don't want Annabeth to call Hearthstone?" Keefe nodded.

"Okay, fine. I would've thought this is a prank...but you wouldn't mess up your hair for that. Honestly, I don't see why you don't speak." Sally said, looking for the advertisement card of Chase space that had Hearthstone's number on it.

Keefe looked conflicted for a while, and then taking a deep breath and mentally prepared himself, and then said one word, "Dangerous."

Sally waited for something to happen. Nothing happened, but she did notice that his voice was rough and edgy, as if he hadn't spoken in a long time. 

She found the card and dialed the number. The ring went and the call was picked up, "Hello? You called for fund raising? " The voice of Blitz came from the phone.

"Uh...no. I am Sally, Percy's mother."

"Ah, right. Mrs. Jackson. Why did you call? Do you want me to connect you to Magnus?"

"Actually no. I wanted to contact Hearthstone."

"Hearth? Okay, wait."

Silence.

Silence.

Some more silence. 

"Sally, Hearth's here, what did you want to say?"

"Actually I have a friend here, who would like to talk to Hearthstone. He is uh...currently not speaking, can we meet face to face?" 

Silence as they discussed something in sign language. 

"Okay, we will come at your home, in a while." The voice came and the phone was cut.

Author's note:

That's it. Nothing good in this chapter, I am afraid, but here we are.

How did you like this? I didn't know what to do with this chapter anymore, and I am not sure I will even be publishing this in the first place

Up next...Grady!!