Ch 12 - Reyna's Dream

Hazel's pov: 

Hazel sat on Arion with Grover as he moved with top speed blurring the surroundings. Arion could travel across the world in fours hours most, and she had felt a rush of pride in admitting that.

The plan was that Hazel would go with Grover to South Asia as planned and find the location of Percy. Arion being the fast horse he was would move faster than others and reach the place early, so that Grover could start with his empathy link and with a chip placed on Grover, whose connector was with Leo, they would follow close after. 

Jason and Piper were coming on Tempest and Annabeth and Tyson were following on Blackjack. Leo, Frank and Nico were coming on Festus, which none of the boys were happy about, despite having made peace with each other.

So coach Hedge, ever the helpful Satyr, volunteered that he would go with them, instead of with Jason and Piper.

And none of them gladly accepted. 

Coach Hedge went anyways.

Hazel wondered what the mortals would think of the sudden burst of random wind when they ran across on her horse.

After about 3 hours they reached south Asia. 

They soon stopped at the coast of India, at an uninhabited island. Frank said that it was a bird sanctuary. (A bird sanctuary is a place for birds to live.) They didn't have sanctuaries back in her time. 

And honestly she couldn't see any difference between the sanctuary or a normal forest.

"What do feel, Grover? Where to?" She asked Grover.

He scrunched his eyebrows and pointed, "Up north." He said. Arion set off at an alarming speed and Hazel slowed him down for Grover to better track. 

And so they went, moving with slower speed, with Grover directing, speeding every now and then when Grover was sure enough. 

It was hilarious to see Grover panicking when Arion set right off when they reached the ocean. He thought they were going to drown.

And they reached a desert. That's where Grover said to stop. It was evening now. And Hazel was hungry. The plan was to eat in the local places. They hadn't expected to end up in a desert.

After about half an hour, the others arrived. But to her surprise, just a little distance away from her, a light beam appeared and out of it sparkled a blonde boy, with another humanoid figure.

(A/N: Finally, I was waiting for this moment for so long. But I am afraid I will have to hang you guys.)

General pov: 

A resplendent room appeared with twelve people wearing crowns sitting on thrones came into view.

Hecate kneeled before the gods and said, "My lord, the shield forming around the last island is weakening

Hecate kneeled before the gods and said, "My lord, the shield forming around the last island is weakening. There is simply too much energy." 

"What do you mean its weakening? It was your job to keep it strong." Zeus thundered.