Chapter 3: The Letter: Lily

The next week was horrible. The Prophet wrote about how the dark lord one and had killed the boy who lived. Harry was getting better but barely. The dark lord had put out a curfew. If you were caught out after that time you would be killed.

"Still think waiting was a good idea?" Ron said, dropping a Prophet article on my plate.

"The dark lord is moving in on the muggle world!

  By: Rita Skeeter

     I have on good authority that the dark lord is gathering followers! He is moving in on the muggle world to get more followers. He has the Muggles prime minister under his control! He is amazing!

     Over the last few hours 30 people have joined his ranks! His army is growing more and more by the day.

     There is no known location of the Order of the Phoenix but we know that many of their partners around the world have turned! It is only a matter of time before we find the rest of the order and kill them."

I closed the paper. I could not read anymore.

"Waiting, a great idea, right?" Ron said. Losing the war had made him very bitter.

"I am going to visit Andromeda and Teddy." I said getting up and leaving.

"Lily!" I turned to see Hermione.

"Hey Mione." I said.

"Where are you going?" She asked. Clearly, she did not hear what I said to Ron.

"To visit Andromeda and Teddy. It has been too long." I said.

"Hey, stay safe? Be back before curfew." She smiled. I grabbed my cloak from the hall closet and slipped it on. I pulled on the hood and walked out. I walked down the street then apperated to Andromeda's house. For their safety only I knew where they had been moved too.

When I got there, I saw there were no lights on. That's odd. I thought. I walked closer and saw that the door was ajar. Something was really wrong. I ran inside to find it a mess.

"Andromeda!" I called, getting worried. I ran around the bottom level of the house. 

I ran up the stairs to where Teddys room was. I walked in and saw a body. I took a sharp breath. I looked closer. It was Andromeda. I looked around and saw no Teddy.

"Teddy!" I cried out. No answer. I looked around the room and saw something glowing.

I walked over and picked it up. It was a note. As soon as I picked it up it stopped glowing.

"Miss Black,

          I wondered when you are going to see this. Hopefully, before the time frame runs out. Anyway, As you can tell I have killed Andromeda and taken Teddy.  I told you I would have my Black one way or another... You have until 7:30 pm to come get Teddy back. You know where to meet... Oh and no friends, just us."

I read the letter over and over again. Even though it was not signed I knew who it was right away. Voldemort had killed Andromeda and taken Teddy. I took a deep breath, steadying myself. I looked at the clock. 7pm. I only had 30 minutes to figure out a plan.