Chapter 27: Marriage Proposal: George

I was being tortured on the floor when the doors opened. The first few death eaters walked in.

"Welcome my friends." Voldemort said. "Lily, please step forward." He commanded.

Lily walked forward. She looked thinner than the last time I saw her, and her cheekbones and collar bones stuck out more. She looked...sick.

"Lily, please tell me who this man is." Voldemort said motioning to me.

"That my lord, is George Weasley. Blood traitor." She said simply. Her voice sounded the same as the last time she talked to me.

"Yes, I have heard from others that you had a relationship back in school, yes?" Voldemort asked.

"Yes, that is true. Our relationship was very publicized. So, it does not surprise me that you found out." She said.

"I would have thought you would have told me." Voldemort sighed.

"I did not think it was an important part of my history. Yes, I dated him but it was far in the past. I look at him now but now and see anger for how he is nothing but a blood traitor." She said.

"I see. So, look at him now and tell me that he means nothing to you." He said.

"I have no feelings towards him." She said looking me in the eyes. Her eyes looked...darker but still had a spark when she looked at me.

"Very well. Hit him. How long were you together?" Voldemort said. She stopped to think.

"5 years." I said from the floor. They all looked at me. "We were together for 5 years. She said.

Tell me about 3 years ago now." Voldemort said.

George sighed. Lily looked at him then looked away.

"Right then, hit him 5 times." Voldemort said.

She pulled out her wand and held it at George.

"Play it up. " A voice in my head said.

"Crucio!" She called. The pain hit my body.  It hurt but it was not as bad as when Voldemort did it. I spasmed more than it hurt.

"Crucio!" She called again. "Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!" She finally stopped.

"Very good." Voldemort said. "She is not who you knew all those years ago. Lily has risen to her full potential." He said getting up. He walked down his steps that led to the death eaters assembled on the floor. "She is powerful. She is my favorite." He said, sliding a finger down her face.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled. He pulled his hand back.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He yelled at me and shot a Crucio at me.

"I won't! She is the love of my life! Get your finger off her face! Just get away from here!" I yelled trying to break free of my bonds.

"Crucio!" He called with an intense power. It knocked me back and I screamed from the pain.

"Love of your life you say?" Voldemort asked. "Then I should tell you my plan for her. For all death eaters really but I will start with her." Voldemort smiled.

"My lord?" She asked.

"Lily, I would like you to get married." Voldemort smiled. Lily looked surprised.

"My lord?" She asked, voice shaking.

"Yes, I would like you to marry Rabastan Lestrange." He smiled.

"No!" I yelled but was hit with a silencing curse.