Chapter 41: Apple: Lily

"Wake up." Draco said, shaking me lightly.

"Uh. Do I have too? I can't just stay in bed?" I asked coving my head.

"No. We have to make an appearance." Blaise said from across the room.

"We are four death eaters you think we are going to be expected with open arms?" Pansy asked.

"Nah, we are reformed death eaters now." Blaise winked at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine." I said.

I walked over to my bag and pulled out my jacket and wand holder. I looked down at the clothes. A knock came from the door.

"Draco can you get it?" Pansy called while applying her make-up.

"Sure." He said walking over to the door.

"Potter." He said surprised.

"Hi. I got Kinglsey to give you guys your wands back." He said, handing Draco the wands.

"Thanks, How did you do it?" I asked, taking my wand from Draco.

"I used my chosen one privilege. Breakfast is in 5 minutes." Harry said leaving.

"He is sweet." Pansy said blushing.

"Pans." I said. She turned to me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"You would break his heart." I said with a wink walking over to get changed.

I put on a green shirt and black leggings. I slid my wand holder on and put my wand in it. I looked at the jacket.

"Do it." A voice behind me said. I turned to see Draco.

"Put it on?" I asked. He nodded. "Why?" I asked.

"It's you. The dark lord took enough away. Put on your dad's jacket."  Draco said walking away. I slid it on.

It felt right, yet wrong at the same time. I slid on the bracelet that my dad and Remus got for me. I clipped on the necklace that George gave me.

"Well?" I asked, walking out.

"You look great. Very non-deathery." Blaise said.

"Thanks." I smiled. "The jacket feels wrong." I said looking at it.

"Now what's wrong is your hair." Pansy said.

"My hair?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's straight. It should be curly." She said waving her wand and my hair became curly.

"Well?" I asked.

"You look like you did before you left. Expert for the green shirt." Draco said with a laugh.

"Can't change overnight." I said with a wink. "Let's go." I said walking out the door and they followed.

I stopped in front of the cafeteria doors.

"We can do this." Pansy said with a smile. I looked back at her and pushed the doors open.

The doors swing open to reveal the cafeteria full of people.

"Buffet is over there." Blaise said pointing to a table full of food.

I nodded then started walking over there.

"They're all looking." Pansy said nervously.

"Let them." I sighed, grabbing a tray. I put some waffles and fruit on them.

"I wanted that!" Blaise said.

"Should have gotten there faster, Zabini." Draco said, taking the last muffin.

"Lily! He took the last muffin!" Blaise said.

"Boys." I said with a stern look. "People are watching." I smiled. They nodded.

I spotted a table in the far corner. I started walking over there when in my peripheral vision I saw a green apple coming our way. I reached out and stopped it with my magic before it hit Draco.

"I would prefer that if you throw food at us you at least make it something better than an apple." I said to the direction it came from.

"Get out death eaters!" A man yelled standing.

"We are reformed now. Didn't you hear?" Blaise smiled.

"How many of us did you kill?" The man asked.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Cormac McLaggen." He said. Cormac.

"He was in the slug club." Blaise said. I made a humming sound.

"Like my friend said, we are reformed now." I said taking a bite of the apple. Sour. "Sour." I said throwing it back at him. He barely caught it in time.

We walked over to the table and sat down.

"That went well." Draco said, taking a bite of the muffin I rolled my eyes and pushed my tray away.

"Not eating?" A voice said behind me. I turned to see George. "Not hungry." I smiled.

"Kingsley wants to talk to you. Well, all of you I guess but really just you Lily." George said.

"All right." I said getting up.