Chapter 34: Action: Lily

I looked up and caught Draco's eye.

"Now. We are moving up the plan." I said in his head.

"Alright." Draco responded. He told the people he was talking to goodbye and went to join Blaise.

I found Pansy and walked over to her.

"We are moving up the plan. Right now." I said putting her arm through my arm and taking her out a different way than the way the boys went. When we got out of the ballroom, we ran to the floo. We floo'd to the apartment and stepped out.

"Get what is important to you and Balise. I will do Draco and I." I said running into my room.

I ran to the closet and pulled down the box I had put up there so long ago. I put it on my bed. I conquered a bag. I put an undetectable extension charm on it.

I took off my earrings and necklace.

I walked over to the box and opened it. I pulled the photo of my dad and Remus out as well as the letters. I put them in the bag. I put the thigh wand holder on. I looked at the leather jacket that belonged to my dad and put it in the bag. I was not ready for that yet. I slipped on the necklace from George and the bracelet from my dad and Remus.

I walked over and put the photo of the four of us into the bag. I looked around the room. I did not have a lot here I would want. I ran to Draco's room.

I slid a photo of his family and him into the bag as well as some other things he would like.

I ran out to find Pansy waiting.

"Let's go." I said, grabbing her hand and apperating us into the room. Draco, Blaise and George were already there.

"We were getting worried." Draco said.

"Don't doubt." I said walking to him.

"Hi." I said to George.

"Hi." He said, giving me a quick hug.

"Alright, let's go." I said, holding out my arms. They looked at me.

"This is the part where you all grab on." I said waving my arms. They made an 'Oh' sound and grabbed on beside George.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Apparate us." I said.

"You can't do that. That's too much." George said.

"I have to try. George, where is the Order base." I said.

He whispered it in my ear.

"You guys don't have a secret keeper?" Pansy asked. George shrugged.

"Alright grab on." I said to George. He grabbed my hand. "Hold on tight. And if this fails, get to the base." I said.

"Why would it fail?" George asked.

I smiled.

I focused.

"Lily, why would this not work?!" George said.

"Shut it Weaslebee she is trying to apparate 5 people here." Draco said.

I closed my eyes and pictured the location George said. I grabbed onto my magic and apperated. I pushed away the sick feeling I got.

I kept pushing.

"You did it." Blaise said.

"Lily, open your eyes." Draco said. I opened them and passed out. Draco caught me.

"Lily!" George said, running up to me.