Chapter 50: The Death Of Lily Black: George

"What? But we have not found another way." I said.
"George there never was another way. This is the only way." Lily said.
"Lily no." I said.
"Harry, you will know when it's done. That's when you go in for the kill. Use Avada." She said.
"I will. I am sorry Lily." He said hugging her.
"I know. Go, Go be the chosen one and don't die!" She called after him as he ran away.
"Lily no." I said again falling to my knees. Lily dropped the sword and fell beside me.
"George there never was a choice. I have had years to come to terms with my death you have not. I know it is not fair, but it is what has to happen. We need to win.
"Why did you call me?" I asked.
"I wanted my death to be at the hands of someone I loved." She said, grabbing the sword.
"Lily please." I cried.
"This is the only way." She smiled.
"No." I said again.
"It is." She said as she put the tip of the sword to her stomach. She slowly reached down and took each of my hands and put them onto the sword. She carefully put her hands over mine.
"I love you." She said.
"I love you too." I said. She pulled my hands forward and the blade drove into her body.
She let out a small whimper then fell back. I caught her head before she could hit the ground.
"No, no." I said quickly pulling the sword out and trying to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding.
"George stop." She said taking my hands away from the wound.
"But you will bleed out and die." I cried.
"I know." She said with a light smile.
"I love you so much." She said, reaching up to hold my face.
"I love you too." I said, kissing her blood-stained lips.
"Goodbye my love. See you on the other side." She said.
Her eyes fluttered closed, and her hand dropped from my face.
"Lily?" I said, shaking her. Nothing happened.
"Lily?!" I said again shaking her harder and nothing happened.
A black wave was let out. I guess that was the clue Harry should be watching for.
"I am sorry my love." I said kissing her.