2

Jisoo opened the door,entering and the girls shot a glare on her.Before they could throw anything to her,she have opened her umbrella,like it's her shield.

"She's smart."Nayeon complimented.Jisoo walked at the table, putting her things there.She closed the umbrella.

"Again I'm Kim Jisoo and I'll be your professor on all your subjects.I don't have time for your bratty attitudes,and I'm not Sooya whoever the hell she is.If you don't want to listen,I have duct tape and rope here,I'll tie you in your chair if I need to just for you to listen at me.I'm here working peacefully,because I have a sick father at home I need to keep up with.So please respect me,as your teacher or just even as a human."She said.Everyone was quiet,they're now being convinced that this girl wasn't the same girl who used all of them at once.Jisoo opened her laptop,then started the lessons.The girls just listened to her.After three consecutive hours of studying,time for a break."30 minutes break,be back by 12:30."Jisoo said.Everyone left,except Sana.She walked to Jisoo table,looking closely to her that made Jisoo feel a little comfortable.She looked at Sana's tag."Miss Minatozaki stop looking at me like that."Jisoo told her.

"Sorry.But you exactly looks like her."Sana even poke her cheeks,so she held Sana's finger.

"Stop that I'm real."Jisoo said.Sana looked at her collar bone.Sana's pretty sure that Sooya have a mole there.Jisoo don't have there.

"So it's true that you aren't Sooya."

"I've been telling you but you won't listen to me.You've damaged my face,glad that's all a minor injury."

"I'm sorry about that,we've just mistaken you with someone."Sana apologized.Jisoo smiled and nodded.

Even those heart shaped lips..exactly like Sooya.As beautiful as her..I'm like falling in love all over again.

"It's okay.Maybe that person just hurted you a lot,I understand."

"Can you be my friend?I mean I'm not expecting you to say yes after what we've done to you."

"No,it's totally fine.We can be friends."Jisoo said.Sana smiled too.

"Friends."

-

The girls were back at their dorm,they all decided tone in one dorm,so they're all together.They were having dinner, together of course.

"I really can't believe that she's not five letter girl.Like she's exactly like her!"Dahyun said.

"I know.Thats so unbelievable."Momo said.

"She's a good person."Sana blurted out,gaining the girls'attention.

"What?"Mina asked.

"Well..uhh I asked her to be my friend and she's not angry at us,not at all.Shes a good person,I evaluated."Sana said.

"Be careful,we thought five letter girl(Sooya) was a good person too."Tzuyu said.

"Yeah you need to be careful,Sana.We still don't know if she's just pretending.We're not yet sure about that."Chaeyoung said.

"She doesn't have mole at her collar bone like five letter girl."

"We still needs to watch her closely.Dont let her decieve you."Jihyo said.Sana nodded.

"Whatever you think is the best."

-

The next day...

As usual,the girls were at the classroom already,they're five minutes early.Soon Jisoo came in, walking at the table.

"Good morning girls."Jisoo greeted them.

"Good morning Jisoo!"Sana greeted energetically.Jisoo smiled at her since she's the only one who responded.

"Thank you.Okay so let's start the class.For the initial evaluation,I want you all to write an essay about what you've learn with the past years,so I know where to start.I want you all to use formal language,like an academic text.I'm giving you thirty minutes to do this.On thousand minimum words."Jisoo explained.

"That's a lot for thirty minutes."Mina commented.

"You're mind needs to be trained in remembering and fast thinking,that's necessary in business.Plans and such."Jisoo said.They all started,except Jeongyeon.She slept at Jisoo's class,she just want to.Jisoo noticed her,so Jisoo walked at her table.Jisoo tapped her head,Jeongyeon slightly opened her eyes."Ms.Yoo,is it comfortable sleeping in your chair?"Jisoo asked.

"I need cushion."Jeongyeon replied.

"How about your essay?Have you written it already?Five minutes left."Jisoo said.

"Shut up I want sleep."

"Oh yeah shutting up your teacher?"Jeongyeon looked at Jisoo.

"You don't care about what I do.Shuu."Jeongyeon told her.Jisoo scoffed.

"What a brat.Youre in a detention later,finish the essay after class.Understand?"

"No."Jeongyeon said sharply.Jisoo sighed.

"You'll still do it."

-

After class,the girls were preparing to leave.

"Miss Yoo stay.Detention.Finish your essay."Jisoo said.

"No."Jeongyeon answered flatly.

"Girls,get out."She ordered the other girls with a deppe voice,not the usual voice she uses in teaching.And probably the girls got a little frightened,following Jisoo.Jeongyeon was about to leave too but Jisoo gripped her hand tightly,bringing her to a seat."Sit there and I'll let you go."Jisoo said.So Jeongyeon followed,just want this to be done.Then Jisoo suddenly tied the other hand of Jeongyeon at the chair.

"Yah!"Jeongyeon shouted at her but she didn't mind.She tied Jeongyeon's waggling feet at the chair tight,so Jeongyeon wont be able to remove them.Then she freed her hand.

"Took your paper and pen out,finish the essay and I'll let you go.If you don't,after 5:30 I'm leaving you tied there."Jisoo said,walking to her seat.

'"I hate you!"Jeongyeon shouted.

"Same to you."Jisoo said as she looked at the other girls'papers,checking it.Jeongyeon sighed in defeat and just started writing her essay.After few minutes,she was done.She was occasionally looking at Jisoo.

Why do you have to look like her?I suddenly hate you without any reason.

"Hey you!"Jeongyeon called.

"Ims serious of leaving you here,Miss Yoo so respect me."Jisoo said in a serious tone.Jeongyeon sighed again.

"Okay,Miss Kim.I'm done with my essay."Jisoo walked to her and checked her paper.

"Okay."Jisoo freed her."You can now leave."Jisoo said as she turn her back to her.

"I'll get back to you next time."Jeongyeon said,grabbing her bag as she left the room.