13

Jisoo was talking to her father again,who was still in coma.When she saw a flat line appeared at the screen.

"D-Dad?"She immediately ran outside,looking for help.The doctors where fast to came in.

"Miss,you need to go outside first."The nurse told her.

"How about my father?"

"Just please,Miss Kim."Jisoo walked outside,walking back and forth,waiting anxiously.Soon the doctor came out,Jisoo walked to her.

"How's my dad?"She asked with hopeful eyes.

"I'm sorry to break this out to you but,he's gone, Miss Kim."

"What do you mean gone? He'll move in another room?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm really sorry,Miss Kim.We did our best but..he's dead."It's like Jisoo's world crashed,as she fell on her knees.

"N-No.Please do something.He'll be fine.He is a fighter!"Jisoo said,already in tears begging at the doctor.

"Sorry,ma'am."

-

"Let's go to Jisoo unnie!"Nayeon excitedly said as their class was done.

"Excited much?Bet you like her."Jeongyeon said.

"Why not?"Nayeon said."I'm pretty,I have the right to like her."

"Yuck."Tzuyu just said.

"Wow.Acting disgusted when Minju told me you're crushing over Jisoo unnie too!"Nayeon said.

"I'm not disgusted with the thought of liking her,I'm disgusted with the thought of you being pretty.Isnt that a lie?"

"Yah Tzuyu-ah!"Nayeon whined and they all just laughed.They head to Jeongyeon's car,driving to the hospital.They walked at the ICU,but there's no Jisoo there.

"Where's Jisoo unnie?"Dahyun asked.A nurse left the ICU,so they walked to her.

"Uhm do you perhaps know where's the girl who's always at the waiting area sitting?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh that girl?Her father died earlier."

"What?!"They all reacted.

"Yeah.She was crying hard.I don't know where she is right now."Hearing that,the girls left the hospital.

"Where could she be?"

"Wait.I can track her."Mina said,opening her phone.

"Really?"Sana asked.

"No,not really."Mina said in a sarcastic tone.She tracked Jisoo's phone."This is where we had daddy's funeral."

"Let's go there,then."Jeongyeon drive at that place,and they came there in no time.They went inside,there's not much of people.They looked for Jisoo and she's at a side,hugged by someone that made their blood boil.

"Unnie."Tzuyu spoke.Jisoo looked.

"H-Hey..how did you found me?"Jisoo asked.

"Tracking."Momo said.

"Thank you for coming."The girl who hugged Jisoo earlier left them to have privacy.

"How's that?"Jihyo asked,eyeing the girl sharply.

"She's dad's nurse."Jisoo said.

"Ohh."Mina sat next to Jisoo.

"Out condolences,Jisoo unnie."Mina said.Jisoo had a small smile.

"Thank you."

"This must be so hard for you."Jeongyeon held Jisoo's hand."We'll always be here,unnie.Whenever you need us."Jisoo nodded.

"I know.I'm glad I have you all as a friend."

That must have hurt.

"Y-Yeah of course."Mina suddenly hugged Jisoo,startling Jisoo.

"Unnie,we'll be here for you.You were there to make me happy when I was at my most down time,and I'll also be here for you."

"Thank you,Minari."The other girls were just looking at them in jealousy.Is this another start of rivalry with the same looking girl?

-

"Why do we even need to go back to Seoul?Los Angeles is more fun."Sooya whined as she packed her things.

"Sooya,you're going to finish your studies in Seoul and soon take over to our company,so you need to get used to it."Mrs.Kim said,helping Sooya packed her things.

"Are you ashamed of meeting the nine girls you played?I mean if I were you I'd be so ashamed.Such a shame in this family."Mr.Kim said.

"Stop that."Mrs.Kim said.

"You always see me as a shame,don't you?"

"Of course.Remember you should have been working right now!But you stopped for a year without us noticing.We gave you money but you just wasted it.I don't even trust you on handling the company I've worked hard for years.If your twin is here,she's probably better than you!"He stated.

"Yeah.You always think of that person who was never here.You're not even sure if that person is still alive."Sooya said,earning a slap from her father.

"You brat!"

"Stop!"Mrs.Kim shouted.

"Am I not saying the truth?You always treat me as a trash,not as your daughter."Sooya said,walking away.