14

It's Mr.Kim's funeral.The girls are there too with Jisoo.Mina walked and went to Jisoo's side,wrapping her arms in Jisoo's shoulder,soothing her.

"You'll be fine,unnie."Mina said.

"I hope so,Mina."Jisoo said,laying her head on Mina's shoulder.Mina had a soft smile.

"You were there when I need you.So I'll be here when you need me too."Mina whispered.

"What happened to the shy introvert Mina?"Sana said,watching the two.

"No one knows."Momo said.

"She's taking advantage of unnie's weakness."Dahyun said.

"Don't tell me we're all liking the same girl again?"Chaeyoung said.

"We?So you like her too?"Jihyo said.

"Too?It means you also like her."Chaeyoung said.

"Not again."Tzuyu said.

"Why not?You can't deny that Jisoo unnie is the ideal type."Nayeon said.

"This will be a mess."Jeongyeon said.

And she's right.

-

It's been a week since Jisoo's father died,and the girls were coming over her house to cheer her up.Today Jisoo was decided to go back to school,she still needs to work for herself.She walked in and the girls were shocked to see her.

"Good morning girls."She greeted as she walked to her seat.

"Unnie you're supposed to be resting!"Nayeon scolded her.

"Nabong,I need to work."Jisoo said.

"Seriously unnie you need to rest."Tzuyu said.

"Yep.We can do this!Where's that other teacher?"Sana said.

"He's not available so let me."

"Then we'll teach ourselves."Jeongyeon said.

"You can?"Jisoo said.

"Of course!"Jisoo grinned,getting the book and bringing it to Jeongyeon's table."This is our topic today.Can you discuss that?"

"Ah.. hehe I'm just kidding unnie."Jisoo chuckled.

"You're funny."

"And you're sexy."Sana said,as she find Jisoo's side profile sexy.

"What,Sana?"Jisoo said.Sana slapped herself.

"N-Nothing unnie oh that's a mosquito."Sana reasoned.Jisoo nodded and pick up the book.

"I assure you girls.I'm fine.Thank you for accompanying me the past days but I'm perfectly fine now and there's nothing to worry about.Staying at home makes my state worst,for everywhere there's my father's memory.I'll be fine."Jisoo said."Now let's start the lesson."

-

The Kim family was having dinner.

"Shameless daughter who can't even apologize to her father."Mr.Kim said.

"Says the shameless father who never apologized to his own daughter."Sooya fought back.

"Can't you finish a day without bickering?For pete's sake you never make this house quiet."Mrs.Kim said.

"Don't worry mom,this is our last day in this house.When we gets back in Korea,there we will bicker again."Sooya said.

"Kim Sooya."Her mom scolded.

"Just kidding.Its you husband who started it,not me.So don't blame me."Sooya said,eating again.

"Wow.Youre really disrespectful,aren't you?"Mr.Kim said.

"That's what you thought me."Sooya stood up."I'm not hungry anymore.I can't eat disrespect for lunch."Sooya said.

"You brat come back here!"She heard her father's shout but she disregard in and continued walking to her room.The reality is,she got tired of making her father proud and just doing sh*ts to gain their attention.She sat at her bed,grabbing her headphone and played music.

"I'm tired of this life."