29

Jisoo called Mina,she wants to take her out since she wasn't able yesterday.

"Hello Jinguin."

"Annyeong,Mina.Sorry if our conversation was cut yesterday,I don't have any phones to borrow and my phone died without any charger."

"It's absolutely fine.Hows Sana?"

"Doing good.I left her asleep.Can I bring you to lunch today?Since we weren't able to celebrate yesterday."

"Of course."

"Okay,wait for me there.Prepare now."

"Okay,okay."

"Okay good.Bye I love you!"

"I love you too!"Jisoo turned the call off with a smile on her face.She went to her room,taking a bath and getting her clothes changed,then she got her keys and went to her car.Her dad already bought one for her.Jisoo drove to the Myouis' place,and she was free to enter inside.

"Hey Jisoo unnie!"Sunghoon greeted her.

"Hey Sunghoon.Where's Mina?"

"I'm here!"Mina waved her hand.Jisoo walked to her,holding her hand.

"Let's go?"Jisoo said.

"Okay."They went to Jisoo's car,and ride there.Jisoo drove to the mall,and they went to a resto.Their foods have been served already.

"Congratulations for graduating,my beatiful penguin."Jisoo said.Mina smiled.

"Thank you,Chu."

"Anything for you."Then they ate,after finishing their food the couple decided to go to an arcade to have fun.Theyre just having fun when Jisoo's phone rang."Just gotta answer this."Jisoo said as she left Mina for a while.She answered it without looking at the name."Yeobosayo?"

"Jisoo unnie~"Base from the voice,Jisoo already know who is it.

"Sana ssi.Are you feeling good now?"

"Unnie come back here.You left without saying good bye."Jisoo knew the girl was pouting already.

"Don't pout,I just really need to leave."

"How did you know I'm pouting??"

"Because I know."

"C'mon unnie come here!"

"I'm really sorry,Sana.I'm with Mina."

"Hand the phone to her.I'll talk to her."Jisoo sighed.

"Fine."She walked to Mina."Mina, Sana wants to talk to you."

"Okay."Mina got the phone from Jisoo's hand."Moshi moshi."

"Mitang~please help me convince Jisoo unnie to visit me.I just want her to be here.Please."

"But Sana-"

"Please,Mina.I just want to spend my last times with her.You don't know how I was so scared,and her presence relieves me.Please,Mina."Mina sighed.

"Fine."She faced Jisoo."Please go to her."

"But Mina I'm still with you."

"Please,Jisoo."

"Fine.For you.Tell her I'm on my way."

"San ssi,she's on her way."

"Really?Thank you Mina!"So they left,going to Jisoo's car.The ride was quiet,Jisoo was a little upset.She didn't expect this.She felr like Mina was giving her away.They came at Mina's place.Mina just give Jisoo a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you angry?"

"I am upset,Mina.You even gave our time for each other to her."Mina held Jisoo's hand.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo.I just want to help Sana.You know her situation right?Please just cooperate.I promise that I'll get to you some time."Mina said.

"Yeah.Bye."Jisoo just said,letting Mina left her car then she drove away.Mina just sighed,is helping her friend wrong?She just wants the best for her friend.Is she giving away her girlfriend?She don't know too.She feels so bad.Even she shouldn't.She sat at the couch.

"Hey noona.You came early."Sunghoon said,seating next to her.

"Sana needed Jisoo.Is helping Sana in this way is wrong?"Mina asked,she also told Sunghoon on what Sana's situation is.

"Noona, haven't you thought of this?What if Sana noona was just using her situation to gain Jisoo noona's attention?You know she likes Jisoo noona before you got together.I mean I have known a lot of people who did everything to get the person they like."Sunghoon stated.

"No,Sana isn't like that."

"Just saying,noona.Think of it.Gotta go now."Sunghoon said,leaving her.Mina sighed again.

What am I doing?