33

"So it's true that you want Jisoo's attention?For pete's sake she's taken!"Jihyo shouted.

"I'm sorry,okay?I just like her much she's too perfect!"

"You will tell Jisoo the truth or I'll do.Mark my words,Sana."Jihyo said as she left,then Momo followed her.Sana sighed.

"I'm in trouble."Sana whispered.

-

Jisoo came at the door to visit Sana,Momo welcomed her.

"So you were coming that's why she's preparing."Momo whispered.

"What?"

"No,nothing unnie.Go enter.Sana's in her room."

"Thanks."Jisoo entered,Momo rushed to Jihyo.

"Jihyo ssi!"

"What?You shocked me."Jihyo said.

"Jisoo unnie is still there.Meaning Sana didn't confess yet."Momo informed her.

"Then I'm gonna tell her."Jihyo stood up,walking to Sana's room without even knocking to find Sana hugging Jisoo.

"Hi Jihyo."Jisoo greeted her as she detached herself from Sana.

"You tell her,Sana.Or I'll do."Jihyo said.

"No not now,Jihyo please."She begged.

"What's happening?"Jisoo asked confusedly.

"She's not sick,unnie.Shes lying to you.She just want your attention."Jihyo spoke.Jisoo looked at Sana.

"Is that true?"

"No,Jisoo unnie don't believe her!"

"Oh really?You want me to call Attorney Cho?Or better yet just erase that pale lipstick on your lips?"Jihyo said.

"Now lie again,Sana."Jisoo said.

"M-Mianhe,Jisoo unnie."

*PAK

Jisoo wasn't able to control herself,she slapped Sana.

"I spent days with you,I was worried about you,my relationship almost crashed because of you and everything wasn't true?Why,Sana?!Why?!"Jisoo shouted angrily.Sana's tears began to fell.

"Unnie sorry.."She was about to reach for Jisoo's hand but Jisoo moved away.

"You know Mina's always scared if I'm gonna leave her because she thought she wasn't good in trusting me that time when she saw us.Thats the biggest fight in our whole relationship,you know?You have put doubt in our relationship.And I will never forgive you for that."Jisoo said before walking away.

-

Jisoo was with her girlfriend today,together at their mansion.They were at the living room,cuddling while having popcorn.

"Jisoo,Sana's leaving tonight.Shes going back to Japan."Mina informed Jisoo.

"I know.She texted me."Jisoo said.

"And you don't care?"

"I don't have enough time for her.I'm done with her sh*ts."

"She's seriously leaving,Chu.She even apologized to me.Lets meet her for the last time,please?"Jisoo looked at her.

"You sure?"

"Yes.Jisoo she's still our friend.In out circle of friends.Shes a human she just made a mistake and she regretted it.And she's leaving too.She won't bother us,for sure.So can we see her later?Pleaseeee~"Mina said.Jisoo sighed.

"Fine.But I'm doing it only for you."Mina smiled,her gummy smile that Jisoo loves the most.Mina kissed her cheek.

"Thank you!I love you!"

-

Jisoo and Mina came at the airport,and just in time Sana was waiting for her flight,she's together with Tzuyu and Sooya.

"Hey twin!"Sooya called,so she gained Tzuyu and Sana's attention.They walked to them.

"Sana.."Jisoo whispered.

"Jisoo unnie..you came."Sana looked at Mina,as if asking for permission."Minari.."Mina just smiled and nodded.She knew her friend too well.

"So..you're going?"

"Yeah.Ive done enough damage here,so better get away."She chuckled."I'm really sorry for what I've done,unnie.I'm just a fool,you know."Jisoo laughed.

"It's okay.Have a safe flight,Sana.I wish you all the best."

"Yeah.But...can I hug you?Just for one last time..I promise I have no other intentions."Jisoo looked at Mina.

"Go ahead."Mina said,so Jisoo hugged Sana.

"Passengers of flight 467-364,please proceed to your plane."They heard the announcement.

"So,that's it.I'm gonna leave you all.See you,bye bye."Sana said, bidding goodbye to her friends.She walked away,Jisoo held Mina's hand.

"Now everything's fine."