EPILOGUE

"J-Jisoo.."The truth is,Jisoo is already in a good condition two days ago,but she told the doctors not to tell anyone.The pass days that she's I coma,she was hearing Sooya's words that she can't believe her own twin will tell her.She stood up,walking to Sooya.

"Why do you wanna kill me badly?"Sooya sighed,standing up to Jisoo's level.

"Because you stole everything.I was receiving the slightest love in this world yet you stole it.My chance to prove myself to our father is gone because he was so sure to give his business to you.I don't have lots now I have nothing because of you!"Tears fell off Sooya's eyes."You have everything I wanted,Jisoo.Our father's affection that Ive been looking for since the day you went missing,you got it all."Jisoo hugged Sooya.

"I-I'm sorry..I didn't knoe you're going through this alone.."

"I'm sorry,Jisoo."

"It's okay..its okay."Jisoo said as she patted Sooya's back.Just in time,Jisoo's parents came in.

"Jisoo?"She faced her parents.

"I'll explain it later,dad,mom you and Sooya needs to talk."Jisoo said.

"What?"Mr.Kim said.

"Please,listen to her just this time.Go tell them,Sooya."Jisoo said.Mrs.Kim looked at Sooya worriedly.

"What is it?"Sooya suddenly knelt in front of Mr.Kim.

"I'm sorry dad.For being such a useless daughter.I was doing everything to be good in your eyes yet you didn't notice me,that's why I tried to do bad things to gain your attention.I just want your presence and acceptance,dad.I badly wanted your attention I'm so sorry for being a shame on this family."Sooya looked up to meet her father's eyes,and to her surprise he's in tears.For the longest time Sooya didn't witness her father crying.He always appear to be the strongest man in his eyes.

"Stand up."Mr.Kim said,so Sooya did.Mr.Kim hugged her tightly.

"D-Dad.."

"Don't be sorry about anything,Sooya.I'm sorry for being such a useless father,not realising what I have done to you.Sorry for blaming you after we lost your twin.I'm sorry for always hurting you.I'm so sorry,my daughter.I don't deserve your forgiveness but please forgive me."

"I forgive you,dad."Mrs.Kim hugged her too.

"I'm sorry for setting you aside,Sooya.We promise to be the best parents starting this day.As long as we have time."Sooya smiled.

"We have a lifetime,mom."Sooya looked at Jisoo as she muttered thank you,Jisoo smiled.

"You deserve it."She whispered back.

-

Years later..

"Buljangnan oh oh oh oh~"Momo sang for Tzuyu and Sooya,the crowd laughed at her.

"Sing properly!"Sana shouted.Yes,she's there too with her girlfriend,Eunha.Its Tzuyu and Sooya's wedding and they're currently at the reception.

"This is so much fun!Im recording you all so I can use something as a block mail."Sooya said.

"We have dorkie friends."Tzuyu said.

"Agreed."Then,it's time for throwing of the bouquet!All single ladies lined up,ready to catch Tzuyu's bouque.Tzuyu was about to throw it but she stopped,then she walked to Mina and handed her the flower.

"What is this for?"Mina whispered at her.Tzuyu smiled,pointing at her back and to her surprise,Jisoo was there,kneeling right in front of her eyes with a ring in her hand.Jisoo held Mina's hand.

"I got jealous to my sister,I wanna get married too to the girl I love the most.Myoui Mina,will you marry me and be my Mrs.Kim?"Jisoo asked.Mina smiled.

"I will never say no to you,Jinguin."Jisoo smiled widely,standing up and putting the ring on Mina's finger then she cupped Mina's face,kissing her lips.

"I love you so much,Mina."

"I love you more."

-THE END-

So yeah,quick ending.Thank you for all the love and support for the book!I'll be writing a book,Jisoo's Harem tomorrow so stay tuned thank you again!