8

"Yes alright."Jisoo walked to Tzuyu's table first."Payment."Tzuyu gave her a check.

"You're really something."

"I know I am."She got the payment from the girls then soon headed at the restroom to got changed.She went back at the room,then started her usual work as a teacher.

-

Breaktime.

The girls walked out,Jisoo was about to get her food out of her bag when she noticed Mina not leaving her seat.She walked towards the girl.She also have another thing to gave her.

"Myoui."She called Mina.Mina looked at her.

"Yes unnie?"

"Uhm..I have something for you."Jisoo said,putting a paper bag at Mina's desk.

"What's this?"

"Why don't you use your eyes?"Mina chuckled,getting the paper bag and looking at it.Her eyes widened.

"Ketchup!"She said happily,then she saw a penguin keychain inside.

"That's not paid.Thats for free.Like a back up plan if my first plan fails."Mina laughed.

"You got me there.Thank you."

"You're welcome Miss Myoui."

"That's unfair.You're calling me Miss Myoui when I can call you Jisoo unnie.Just Mina."Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Mina."

"Can I call you Jinguin?"Mina said.

"Jinguin?"

"Jisoo and penguin.Jinguin."Jisoo laughed.

"Whatever you want."

"You can really do everything for money.I didn't even know where you got that costume."

"Just rented it.And I need money.I need to pay for bills,everyday needs,my father's therapist and his medicine."Jisoo said.

"He's sick?"

"Yeah.He had stroke last year,he worked very hard to focus himself after my mom died.This is nothing on what they have done for me even we're not related."

"What?Not related?They're your parents."

"Adoptive parents.Theyre farmers before,back then when they opened the truck they saw me inside,took care of me and when they didn't saw my parents,they took care of me since they're both barren."Jisoo explained.

"Wow.Arent you sad?Didn't you look for your parents?"Mina asked.

"No,I'm happy and contented.Anyways why are you still here?Won't you eat?"

"I'm good.And I have to finish the assignment yesterday,since I'm not able to do those."Jisoo stopped her from writing,by holding the pen that was in Mina's hand.

"I'm giving you a exemption.Its okay.You can just skip classes the next day and be with your family.I'll give you consideration."Jisoo said with a smile.

"Thank you but it's fine."

"No.Go eat something,Mina."Jisoo said.Mina sighed in defeat.

"Fine."

-

Jisoo was at the faculty,she went there because she will encode some scores.

"Miss Kim, someone's looking for you."One of the teachers said.She looked.

"Sana?"She stood up,walking there.

"Hi unnie!For you."Sana said,handing her bouquet of flowers.

"What is this for?"

"For making our Mina happy.We didn't know how to make her smile,but you did it.Its from me and the girls."

"But it's paid."

"C'mon just accept it."Jisoo just sighed,getting the flowers.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."Sana said with a bright smile."I'll leave now unnie."

"Okay.Take care."Sana left,she can't stop smiling,it's just from her and not from the other girls.

-

Nayeon was busy at the library,she was doing her assignment,she wants to just search for it but she thinks it's best if she got it from the books Jisoo recommended.

"Finally done!"She said,standing up from her seat and taking her things.Shes the only one left and the librarian.She walked out,and she keeps looking back.She felt someone's watching her.Since yesterday she's feeling like someone was watching her.She just shrugged the thoughts off and walked straight but then she felt someone pulling her at a wall.

"AHH!"She screamed,when someone was holding her wrist."Who..who are you?"She asked,scared.

"I've been watching you for a while now.I want you.Im Nayeon,right?"The guy said,as she felt pair of lips landing on her neck.

"HELP!"She screamed.And just in time,group of teachers were walking,including Jisoo.

"Hear that?"Mr.Lee said,one of the teachers.

"Where is that coming from?"Jisoo and the teachers walked at where the sound and muffled shouts were coming from.They walked there,and saw Nayeon and another guy,she wants to break free from the boy's hold.The other teachers hold the student,Jisoo's eyes widened seeing almost all the button of Nayeon's top was unbuttoned.She removed her coat and covered Nayeon,helping her to stand up.The girl was in tears,if they're a little late she was probably raped already.

"U-Unnie.."Nayeon spoke.Jisoo held her arms tight.

"You're now safe,Nayeon."She spoke.