24

Tzuyu was at the Han River,just walking and chilling.Shes been a little stressed in school lately,so she wants to give herself a break.

"Unnie?"She saw Jisoo's figure seating at the bench.She ran to her."Hey unnie!"She greeted her with a smile.

"Come sit."She patted the seat beside her so Tzuyu sat."Got it wrong again.Its Sooya."She said.

"Ohh..sorry."

"Want marshmallow?"Sooya said,offering the pack of marshmallows in her hand.Tzuyu picked.

"Thanks."

"You heard it?"

"Heard what?"Sooya took her phone out,pointing at Jisoo's text message to her.

"Jisoo and Mina got together.The one with you at the school earlier wasn't me,it's her."

"Ehh??"

"Yeah,she wants to focus in the girl she was eyeing.Then she cleared her mind then phew,Mina and her hot together."Sooya explained."I don't want to hurt you,okay?I just dog want you to still wait for her."

"Okay."Tzuyu said,grabbing the pack of marshmallows off Sooya's hold.

"Hey-"

"You offered."Tzuyu said before Sooya could say anything else.She ate it."Not of a big deal.My feelings for unnie was sull exploring.I don't like her much the way I did-"She stopped,realizing what she was about to say.Sooya grinned.

"The way you did to me?"She smirked.Tzuyu slammed the marshmallow pack on Sooya's face.

"Shut up."She was about to leave when Sooya grabbed her hand.

"Wait!Tzuyu."She also stood up."I..I really regretted everything I did in the past.Like..you know.And I want to fix everything.Tzuyu,I wanna be with you again.Can..I court you?I'll never do what I did before."

"You sure!"

"Yeah I promise!I mean uhh..no promises.I'll show you that I'm worth it for your love again.Please,Tzuyu give me a chance."

"Make sure that you won't waste it."

"So you're giving me a chance again?"Tzuyu smiled and nod.Sooya smiled too.

"This time,I'll be worth it for your love,Tzuyu.You won't regret giving me a second chance."

-

SATURDAY.

Mina usually spend her weekends at their mansion,together with her brother and mother.Since her father died,she doesn't want her mom to be alone.She was at the living room,the television's open yet she was busy in her phone.She was chatting with Jisoo,smiling from ear to ear.

Why is noona smiling?Sunghoon thought, Mina's brother.He sneaked on her sister's back,then suddenly grabbing Mina's phone and running away.

"Mom noona have a boyfriend!"Sunghoon said,running upstairs to their mom's room.

"Yah you brat!"Mina said,following Sunghoon.He arrived first on their mother's room.

"Look mom,noona's chatting someone sweetly.Probably her boyfriend!"Sunghoon said,giving the phone to Mrs.Myoui's hand.

"Aish what are you saying that I have a boyfriend?"Mina said.

"You're talking sweetly to that person so I assume that he's your boyfriend."

"I'm not straight,Sunghoon.You.You're the one who have a boyfriend here!Remember That Jake you were talking about?"

"Noona~"Sunghoon whined.

"Jisoo.Isn't this your professor?"Mrs.Myoui asked.

"Y-Yes mom.She..shes my girlfriend."Mina confessed.

"Oh really?She's a pretty good person but didn't it was prohibited for teacher and student to have a relationship?"Mrs.Myoui said.

"Yeah..yes mom.But can you do something for us?Please mom!"

"Of course.But in one condition."

"What condition?"Mina asked her mom curiously.

"Take her to dinner tonight.I wanna meet her."

"Really,mom?But we just got together yesterday."

"If she really do love you or at least like,she will make time to come over and meet us.Formally as you were together."Mrs.Myoui said.Mina sighed.

"Okay,mom.I'll ask her."