32

Jisoo patted Mina's head.

"Minari..I'll never leave you.Okay?Trust me."Jisoo said and kissed Mina's forehead.

"I thought you don't want me anymore because of what I did.Youre declining my calls...I was so scared."Mina said,burying her face on Jisoo's neck.Jisoo chuckled.

"How can I leave a cute penguin?I love you so much,Mitang.I will never ever leave you."

"Please stay today,Jisoo."Mina said.Jisoo smiled.

"Sure."They cuddled at Mina's bed,and Mina was more than happy having Jisoo by her side.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Shh."Jisoo cut Mina off."Forget about it.Okay?"Mina smiled cutely.

"Okay!"Jisoo pinched her nose.

"You're so cute,you know?I can never resist you."

"I know.I love you,Jisoo."

"And I love you too."

-

"Yo Momoring accompany me to the hearing hall!"Jihyo told Momo.

"What?What am I gonna do there?And why would you go there?"Momo asked confusedly.

"C'mon you know I wanna be a lawyer,right?I'm just gonna watch there please Momo~"Jihyo said.Momo sighed.

"Fine."

"Yay!"Momo changed her clothes,and they went together,to watch a hearing.Jihyo's forehead creased when she saw a familiar face.The lawyer on the victim's side,it looks like Sana's doctor!

"Hey what happened to you?"Momo said,tapping Jihyo's thigh gently.

"That girl...she's Sana's doctor!She must be very smart to be a doctor and lawyer."

"Pretty impossible.Doctorate takes long years and you'll combine that with law?It's like a suicide."Momo said.

"Then how did that happened?"

"Maybe Sana's lying?"Momo said,then Jihyo looked at her confusedly."Well..I was just saying.Or maybe she's just so smart to be a doctor and lawyer at the same time."She said as she chuckled nervously.Jihyo just let the hearing be finished first,and after that she walked at the lawyer.

"You're Sana's doctor,right?Miyeon,as far as I remember?"Jihyo said.

"O-Oh no no I'm not that.M-Maybe you got it wrong."The girl said as she laughed nervously.

"You're Miyeon."Her client said.

"No I'm not she's lying don't mind her."Jihyo looked at her sharply.

"Lying?"

"Oh I need to go bye!"She said and attempted to run but Momo blocked her,holding her wrist tight."Y-Yah let me go I can sue you!"

"And we can sue you too for faking your professionalism."Jihyo said."Now tell us the truth.Are you a doctor or a lawyer?"Jihyo asked.

"F-Fine!I'm a lawyer!"

"Then how did you became a doctor of Sana?"

"Sh-She asked me to pretend in front of that..Jisoo?Yeah that's right.She isn't sick,she was just pretending!"Miyeon said.

"What?Sana's faking her illness?"

"Yeah,to get that Jisoo's attention.Now can you let me go?"Miyeon said.Jihyo nodded,so Momo let go of her.

"Let's go back at the dorm,Momo.We need to validate this information."

"Yes ma'am."They both went back at the dorm,both walking to Sana's room.Jihyo opened the door and just in the exact time,Sana was putting a pale lipstick in her lips.

"Hey why didn't you knock?"Sana asked.

"Caught in the act."Momo whispered.

"You..you lied?You're not sick?Just to get Jisoo unnie's attention?"

"W-What are you saying?I'm really sick."She tried to reason.

"Stop lying.Your so called 'doctor' already said the truth."

"What?You're lying."

"Oh really?"Jihyo got her hand."Let's go to the doctor,I'll get you check and let's see if it's true that you're 'sick'."

"N-No fine!I'm just lying!"Sana finally admitted it."It's not true."