11

Today the girls where studying,with Jisoo.

"Unnie!"Nayeon called her.

"Yeah?"

"Come with us tonight, we'll have a dinner."Nayeon said.

"Again?With your parents?"

"No,it's an old tradition of us.Celebrating separately and getting drunk."Jeongyeon said.

"Really?But sorry I don't have time,I'll have a part time job later."Jisoo said.

"Oh c'mon unnie.We'll pay you just join us!"Tzuyu said.

"Agree."Chaeyoung said.

"Serious?"

"Yeah.Pretty serious."Dahyun said.

"Okay."Jisoo said with a smile.

"Money can talk to unnie."Jihyo said as she chuckled.

-

They went to a samgyeopsal house,after class they went here with different cars while Jisoo used the motorcycle the girls gave her.They took a seat at the long table.

"Happy birthday Nabong,happy birthday Nabong~"Sana sang.

"You act like drunk already."Tzuyu joked.Soon they were all cooking,as the meats came.

"This meat doesn't get cook damn it."Jeongyeon said,impatient.Jisoo chuckled,putting the meat she cooked on Jeongyeon's plate.

"Here you go."

"I'm fine unnie you cooked that."

"Nah,just take it.You obviously can't cook yours,I'll just cook for you."Jisoo said.Jeongyeon blushed in embarrassment,looking away."Look here,I'll teach you."Jisoo said."How can it be cooked when your heat isn't open yet?"

"O-Oh sorry."They all had fun eating,and then with soju.

"Unnie,take a shot."Dahyun said,handing Jisoo a shot glass with soju.

"Aniya,I don't wanna get drunk."Jisoo said, politely declining the offer.

"Come on unnie just one shot."Momo said.

"It's my birthday celebration unnie come on don't be such a kill joy!"Nayeon said.Jisoo sighed,taking the shot and drinking it.

"Yuhoo!"The girls cheered while clapping.

"Let's enjoy the night!"Chaeyoung said.

"Cheers?"

"Cheers!"

-

Jisoo didn't drink a lot,she needs to get home.While the other girls are busted,except Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.Tzuyu fetch Nayeon and Sana up.

"Yah aniya~"Nayeon whined.

"Get off don't!"Sana shouted.

"Aish I hate it when you both drink so much damn it."Tzuyu whispered.Jeongyeon picked Jihyo and Dahyun.

"No I'm not yet done!"Jihyo said,reaching out for the bottle of soju.Jeongyeon picked them at their legs,pulling them outside.

"You two is such a head ache."Jeongyeon said as she sighed.

"Unnie can I leave Mina,Momo and Chaeyoung here? We'll just get this girls back at the dorm then we'll pick them up again."Tzuyu said.

"Sure."

"I'm really sorry,unnie.This is embarrassing."

"It's okay."The six girls left,leaving Jisoo with three drunk girls,who was sleeping.Momo opened her eyes,then suddenly grab Jisoo's collar that startled her."H-Hey."She said.

"You."Momo said.

"What about me?"She asked.

"You are Jisoo."The japanese girl said.

"Yes I am."

"Do you know how much I like you?"Jisoo's forehead creased.

"What?"

"I like you so so much!I like you so so much.You're too good to be true.I wish I can marry you someday."Momo said,then suddenly she fell asleep in Jisoo's arms.

"Surely you're drunk."

-

-THE NEXT DAY-

Jisoo was the first one who came at the room,which is pretty unusual since the girls were never late.The girls soon came,having a heavy head ache because of hangover except Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

"Sorry,unnie.This girls had a hangover because they're damn crazy on drinking."Tzuyu said.

"Mianhe."They apologized,bowing to Jisoo.

"It's okay.You all take a seat,let's start the discussion."Jisoo started discussing,but she keeps glancing on Momo,can't forget the words she have said the last time.

"Unnie is crushing over someone,I think."Dahyun said with a grin.

"Hey focus on the discussion."Jisoo said.Dahyun just chuckled.After all the classes,finally going home.

"Bye unnie see you!"The girls said.

"Momo!"Jisoo called Momo.Momo faced her.

"Yes unnie?"

"Uhm..u-hh.."Maybe she doesn't remember it."Nothing!"She said and ran away.

Stupid Jisoo.She scolded herself.She went back home,and to her surprise her father wasn't around.

"Dad?"She looked at the rooms,and his nurse wasn't also around."Dad?"She called once again.Her heart beat furiously,starting to get so much nervous.She took her phone out and called her father's nurse.She answered in no time."Soojoo? Hello where are you?"

"Jisoo,your father had a heart attack."

"WHAT?"