twenty three

Stella's point of view:

"Stella wake up," I hear Calum say into my ear.

"No," I whine. I tug onto Calum's arm and drape it over my body again. He chuckles as I snooze closer to him.

"By any chance do you know why that Jackson boy is sitting in the living room?"

I snap my eyes open and gasp, I fucking forgot he was coming today.

"Shit, he's suppose to have brunch with me before school, I just made us late."

"You're screwed. He looks pissed."

"Fuck, can you tell him to leave and say I'm sick?"
"Do you not like the boy," Calum chuckles.

"I don't know," I tell him. I am being honest though, I do not know.

"Alright I'll lie to him and your family," Calum says as he rolls his eyes.

"Thank you Cal," I laugh lowly. He rolls his eyes once more and leaves the room.

From: Luke

Baby girl, can we talk?

To: Luke

No.

From: Luke

Why not? Are you not going to school?

I decided not to respond just to piss him off.

"He's gone, he looks pissed off and done with your ass."

"I treat him like shit, I feel bad."

"So you aren't going to school today right?" I shake my head no and he groans.

"Calum can I try something on you?" He looks at me and nods.

I grab his hand and kiss the palm of it, I let his hands touch my thighs and travel up to my vagïna.

"Close your eyes," I tell him. He closes them and as he feels my nub his breathing comes to an edge and his whole body stiffens. I rub my self against his hand and moan quietly in his ear.

"Fück Cal," I moan quietly in his ear while rubbing myself harder against his hand.

"Calum get ready! You're gonna be late!" Michael yells at the other side of the door. I pull his hands out of my pants and innocently look at him.

"Bye Cal." I kiss his cheek and lick his neck before leaving him with a hard erectiôn.

*

"Mom I'm going out!" I run out the door and head to my Range Rover.

I hear my phone ringing and I pick it up without looking at the caller ID, I put it on speaker and regret it as I hear his voice.

"Hey baby girl, I missed you today." His deep voice rang in my car.

"What do you want Luke."

"I miss you, come around my place right now?"

"No, I'm busy."

"Come later, I'll show you how sorry I am."

"I don't know, I was planning on having quality time with my best friend."

"Just come over, it will be worth it, I even washed the sheets for you." I hear him chuckle and I sigh.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few, I'll bring some Wendy's."  I hang up on him and make my way to Wendy's.

What am I doing with my life right now? I have Jackson, he wants me. But I think after today I lost him.

Or maybe I can have both?

haven't updated in a while sorry this is short

vote, comment, and share.

tweet me @ pissluke