chapter thirty seven

It is finally Friday and I'm so excited for my date with Harry. He seems okay at the fact that I'm seventeen. It's like he doesn't care.

"Stella!" I hear someone call my name and when I turn around it's Daisy. I smile at her and walk closer to her and Michael.

"Hey guys," I grin. They wiggle their eyebrows at me. I give them a confused look.

"I heard you're going on a date with a super cute guy," Daisy giggles. Michael looks down at her and I can see the way he looks at her. I want that.

"Yeah, his name's Harry and he's really cute," I gush. Michael rolls his eyes at me and kisses Daisy's cheek.

"Gotta go love, I promised Niall I would help him with Chem." He kisses her cheek and kisses the top of my forehead.

He leaves and Daisy grins at me. Let me see a picture of him! Thank god I downloaded the app where you can save snapchats.

"His friend was on his phone and took this on his snapchat." I show her and she squeals.

"He's beautiful Stel," she gushes

"He's beautiful Stel," she gushes. I nod and smile to myself. She starts to say all these things about my brother and I pretend to listen. No offense to her but I'm day dreaming about my ball of sunshine.

"I have to go to my Spanish class, I'll meet you in English?" I frown but agree with her anyways. As I'm walking to class I bump into someone. I dropped my binder.

"Shît, sorry." I look up and I see Luke. He smiles at me and I just pick up my books.

He looks at me when I get back up and as I walk away I hear him calling for me. I try to not turn around, maybe if I avoid him he won't talk to me.

"Stella," he says as he grabs my wrist lightly. I stop and when I turn my back he's smiling.

"What do you want," I ask as I roll my eyes. He sighs and let's go of my wrist. He takes a deep breath and we walk towards his classroom. When we get in I sit down on top of a desk and he sits on his.

"My family wants to see you again, they're throwing a little party tonight and they want to introduce you to my dad's side of the family." He looks at me nervously and I shrug.

I bite the bottom of my lip and look at him. "I can't, I have a date with Harry and it's tonight."

The bell rings and when I gather my stuff I realize I have to go all the way to English class. "No, it's my prep period don't worry." I roll my eyes at him and he laughs.

"Do you-" he gets cut off to my phone ringing and I see it's harry.

Luke looks at me and I slide the answer button in front of his face, he looks down and I smirk.

"Hey Harry," I smile.

"Hey princess, I just wanted to say have fun during English, also wear something casual tonight."

"Okay, and can I talk to you later?" He says yes and tells me how excited he is to see me tonight and hangs up.

"So.." I say awkwardly.

Luke sighs and grips his hair. He looks at me and down at his pants. I see the erection in his pants and I gulp.

"I need you baby girl." Before I know it his face is close to mine, his body against my body, and his lips on my neck.

♡♡

short but this is just a filler lol.

vote, comment, and share.

Leave your twitter below so I can follow it. x