chapter eighteen

Luke's point of view:

"Ben who's that boy?" I ask him as I see Stella and that damn boy next to her.

"That's Noah, he is Jenny's son." I look at the boy and see him pointing to Stella's boobs. I want to walk over there and punch that sucker so bad.

"I think he's saying she has nice boobs," Jack laughs as he sees Stella and Noah laughing.

"She does have nice boobs," I say out loud. My mum slaps my arm and I look at her, "What?"

"She has more potential than boobs Luke."

"Yes I know mum, but she has nice boobs, I would know." I chuckle.

"How would you know?" Ben asks me as I take a sip out of my beer.

"I would know because I have seen them, quite bouncy when you play with them," I joke.

"I am leaving this table," my mum leaves and I high five Jack and Ben.

I look at Noah and he is holding onto Stella's waist, she's giggling over something he said and I can't help but grip my beer tighter.

"She's cheating in front of me," I say through clenched teeth.

"She's not cheating on you, you guys aren't even dating." Ben scoffs. I sigh and gulp down some beer.

"She is so hot in what she's wearing," Jack says looking at her.

"Dude she's mine, gross." I flip Jack off and he shrugs, "Chill dude, I was just saying."

"Anyways, why are you guys not talking?" Ben sits down next to me, "She told me you were mad at her, she even called her friend to pick her up."

I look at him, "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive," Ben points to Stella and Noah and I can't help but tighten the arm rest, "She seems happy now, look at her, she's glowing," Ben exaggerates when he says she's glowing, she's not glowing, it's the damn sun.

"Should I talk to her?" I ask as I get up, "I think that Noah kid is trying to get at her," I look at them again and I clench my jaw, his face is close to hers.

Before I know it I am in front of Stella and Noah, "Back off my fuçking girl," I tell him. I push that Noah kid away, "she's mine, and only mine."

"Woah bro, we were just having some fun," Noah chuckles. "We were, right Stella?"

"Yeah," Stella says smiling. Noah flashes her a wink and I just want to punch that fuçker in the face.

"She's mine, so back off kid." I drag Stella out of the pool and walk back to my table with me.

"I don't know what you're thinking," I scoff at her.

"I was having fun, you're the one that left me." She whispers.

"It doesn't matter if I left you or not, you shouldn't have been flirting with that, that kid!" I yell.

Jack and Ben look at me and I notice Ben is looking at Stella, "I'm sorry," she says whispering.

"Luke stop yelling at her, you're embarrassing her," Jack says to me and he comforts Stella.

"It's fine, I'm use to it."

"What?"

"Ben, hand me a towel." I snap. He tosses me my towel and I grab Stella to wipe her off.

"I can wipe myself off Luke." Her voice is barely audible but I understand her because of how close we are. I ignore her and wipe her down quickly.

"Luke if you don't want me here you can always tell me so I can call someone to pick me up," she says as I put the towel down on the chair.