chapter twenty •

Luke's point of view;

"Do you need any help cleaning up?" Stella asks my mum after we finish dinner.

"That would be wonderful darling," My mum smiles. Stella nods and grabs a few plates before the two females leave to the kitchen. We decided to eat by the pool because the weather is great.

"How serious are you and Stella?" Jack asks me. Ben chuckles and he shakes his head before sipping some of his beer.

"It's complicated right now," I scoff.

"Complicated, that's the right word," Ben mutters.

Jack looks at me and than at Ben, "Is something wrong?"

"No," I gush.

"Babe is there anymore dishes that need to be washed?" Stella yells.

"No, you guys have it all baby girl," I shout. She goes inside again and in a second she is walking towards the table.

"How many beers have you drank?" She's asks me as she sits down on my lap, I sip the beer in front of me and shrug.

"I don't know, a few, why?"

"Don't drink to much, I don't want you to throw up tonight," She kisses my cheek and I nod.

"Last one," I tell her.

"Promise?"

"Pinkie promise?" I wink at her. I take my pinkie out and wait for her to hook it with mine, she grins widely and hooks her pinkie with mine.

"Oh how cute!" My parents gush as they see Stella's interaction with me.

"I haven't seen him this happy since Alisha," Mum whispers loudly. I drop my smile and take a sip out of my beer.

Stella grabs my hand and plays with my fingers making weird shapes and letters.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask her as I nuzzle my head onto her neck, I give her little sweet kisses and give her little butterfly kisses.

"No, it's only eight o'clock in the evening," She tells me.

"Stella he wants to play with you in his room," Jack says as Ben and him erupt in laughter while my parents leave due to disgust.

"Ew, I don't want to play with him, he's gross." Stella teases as she kisses my jaw.

"I'm gross? Oh really," I start to dig my nails onto her skin and she looks at me before trying to make me stop.

"Babe," she laughs as I tickle her again. "Babe please," she laughs again.

"Say I'm sexy," I giggle.

"Fine, I'm sexy," Stella smirks.

"Say Luke Hemmings is sexy," She sighs dramatically.

"Fine, Luke Hemmings is sexy," she giggles.

"Jack do you have any condoms I can borrow?" Stella slaps my chest as I laugh.

"Don't give him one, I'm still a virgin so it's okay," She says as she gets a hold of herself.

"Baby," I whisper, "Can we go shower? I want to clean you up," I smirk, "I want to clean you down their too." I sneakily tap her vagïna and she gasps.

"Well we're going to shower, we can watch a movie after do?" I tell them. Stella gets off my lap and so do I.

"Both of you?" Ben quirks his eyebrow and I nod, "We're just going to shower, it's not like she's going to give me a blôw job," I scoff.