chapter 15

Stella's point of view:

"Now?" I ask him.

"Yeah why not," he smirks.

"I don't kn-" I don't finish because I hear the front door slam, loudly.

"Shit!"

"Is it your parents," he asks me as I put the robe on again.

"Stella," I hear Calum yell, soon footsteps are making its way to my room.

"H-Hold on Cal!" I yell at him. I look at Luke and he is just on my bed.

"You know I think I'm going to sleep over," he smirks.

"W-What? N-No!" I whisper/yell at him. "You can't, we will get caught!" I tell him.

"Kitten," he says as he walks closer to me, "I would risk anything for you." My heart flutters a little before feeling his lips on my neck.

"I'm sick of kissing your neck," he mumbles against my neck, "When can I kiss your lips?"

"Stella what the hell bruh!" Calum pounds on on my door and push Luke into the bathroom.

"He's drunk, just stay in the bathroom and I'll tell you when to get out," I tell him before closing the cream color door.

I open the door and he is drunk, very drunk. I pull him by the waist and kiss him, hard.

"Stella can I touch you?" He asks my as he grinds our lower regions.

"Not today babe," I tell him; his lips pout but nod.

"Can you touch me then?" His words are slurred but still understandable.

"Stella pleaseeee," he says while pouting and out stretching his words.

I decide to crawl on top of him and grind our crötches together, "Go to sleep babe," I whisper in his ear as I grind our crötches.

"Stella," he moans, "Fučk do it again but harder," he pleads. I put my hands on his shoulders and roughly grind on him again.

I pick up my pace and even grab his hand to touch my right boob, "Fuxk," I moan.

"Stella I'm c-coming," he stammers.

I apply more pressure and he quickly grabs my hips. I look at Calum and his eyes are shut close and he is biting his bottom lip; I feel wetness spread onto me and I know he has oragaśmed in his boxers.

He opens his eyes and gives me a tired smile, "Well that was great," he smiles.

"It was great but I want you to sleep now," I chuckle.

"Sleeping is for losers," he chuckles.

"Well tonight you're going to be a loser," I tell him before kissing his lips.

He sighs and closes his eyes, "Okay, I'll sleep now but is it okay it we sleep together?"

"Yeah, go to your room and I'll go and sleep with you," I tell him, "I just need to fix some things, I love you."

"M' love you more," he mumbles as he walks out of my room.

I close the door and quickly open the door to the bathroom in my room.

He glares at me before storming out of the bathroom. I follow him quickly and see he is pacing around the room while tugging on his blonde hair. Is he mad at me?

"What's wrong?" I ask him as I come closer to him.

He doesn't say anything so he has confirmed my thoughts.