twenty five

Luke's point of view:

I get in my car and I can feel my eyes watering, I can't stop crying and I hate it. I hit her again. Fucking hell I need to stop but I stopped taking my medication and I feel like if I don't take it anymore everything's going to be much worse than it is.

I go to the only place I can call home; my mums house.

"Mum," I yell out frantically when I walk into her house. I hear faint footsteps and I see her tiny frame walking towards me.

"What happened baby?" Her voice is hush and soft. She pulls me to the living room and hugs me, "What's wrong Luke, tell mommy what happened."

I look at her and I break down crying, "Luke," she says trying to calm me down, "Luke I want you to breathe," I nod and try to breathe. "That's it Luke, keep going." I nod and I calm down, "Luke what happened?" She asks again.

I take a deep breath, "Mum I hit Stella again." I see the look on her face and it is shocked, disappointed, angry, and sad.

"Why did you hit her again."

"Mum I lost it, I just hit her, I don't know what to do."

" Have you been taking your medication?" She looks at me and I gulp; do I like or do I tell the truth?

"No mum because I didn't think I would-" I didn't finish my sentence because my cheek felt like a cow hit the side of my face.

"What the fuck mum!"

"Get your shit together. Apologize to her and take your medication before I shove it down your throat Luke, now leave my damn house and go to her."

My mouth is wide open, "Okay." I leave her house and head to mine.

"Baby girl?" I say as I enter my apartment. I walk towards the living room and I see her wrapped in a blanket softly crying. I feel so bad.

"Baby girl," I say softly as I walk towards her. She looks up and I see fear in here eyes.

"I'm really sorry for what happened, I got you orange juice and subway, your favorite." I show her and she nods.

"Please don't cry anymore," I tell her smoothly.

"I want to go home." Her voice is soft and fragile.

"Eat this up and then we can go home. I need to show you how sorry I am." I kiss the top of her head and go to my room to freshen up.

I look at myself in the mirror, she talked to me. I grab a sweater of mine and go back to the living room. I see her eating but she's also sobbing a little.

"So do you want to hang out anywhere?" I ask her quietly.

"No, bring me home damn it."

"But-"

"No Luke, bring me home. I need some time to think about everything and you're just making it worse."

I sigh and nod at her before grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Mom I'm coming home later," she sighs.

"No mum," she looks at me and gulps.

"I have to go, I'll see you soon." She hangs up and looks at me. "So what time are you dropping me off?"

"Around 6 maybe," I shrug. I sit next to her and she looks very uncomfortable.

"Can you not sit next to me."

"Woah, why?"

"You're either really stupid or you're just trying to act cute."

"Fine," I huff and sit on the other couch, at least I have space for myself.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she says.

"I don't care," I tell her with the same sass she's using with me.

Stella's point of view:

"I don't care," he says to me with the same attitude as me. I roll my eyes and walk to his bathroom.

I feel like I have my period because of the cramps but at the same time I feel like it's just a bug or something. I sit on the toilet and notice blood stains on my underwear, fuck.

"Luke!" I yell frantically. I hear his footsteps ten seconds later.

"What's wrong!" He opens the door and I mentally face palm myself for not locking the door.

"Well," I look at him and he notices what is happening. "I need pads," I tell him awkwardly.

"So go get them?"

"Can you buy some really quick? I really need pads or else I'll leak."

"Can't you just shove toilet tissue up your vagina?"

I look at him stupidly, he is a fucking idiot.

"No, just go buy me some fucking pads," I tell him while fustration is running.

"Do I buy you new underwear too?"

"Luke for fucks sake, buy me the pads now."

"Jesus Stel, calm the fuck down."

"You have some blood running down your dick then! See how it feels!"

"Bloody hell, fine." He shuts the door as he leaves and moments later I hear the door shut close.

---

I'll update a longer one next week

pissluke is my twitter

Comment and vote

tweet about it too?