chapter twenty two

Luke Hemmings point of view;

"Should we wake them up?"

"No, they look so cute together!"

"Liz darling, we should go back to the kitchen."

"Wait, grab my camera!"

I snuggle into Stella even more as the noise gets louder. Stella starts to sir and I grip her waist tighter.

"They're so loud," she groans. I chuckle lowly and nod.

"Just try to sleep again," I tell her as I look up at my very woken parents.

"Leave," I grumble. My mum holds her expensive camera and pouts a little, I sigh and give up.

"Fine, one shot." My mum is an insane person when it comes to 'cute' little things.

She snaps a few pictures as I nuzzle myself closer to Stella. "Are they done?"

"One more," I say against her neck. My mum gets all the shots she wants five minutes later.

"Breakfast is done by the way," Dad says as they shut the door.

"You hungry?"

"No," she grabs my arms around her waist and laces one hand with hers, "I'm sleepy."

"I have to drop you home today," I whisper in her ear.

"Why? I thought you were dropping me off-"

"Sunday, today is Sunday." I finish her sentence off. She sighs and gets up.

"I'm going to brush my teeth and wash my face," she walks to her night bag and grabs her toothbrush. She leaves the room and I check my phone quickly.

From: Samantha

Can we meet tonight? My husband has a brunch meeting he wants me to go to.

To: Samantha

yeah, text me when you're at the hotel tonight. ;)

"Luke," I jump a little. "Sorry, it's your turn to brush your teeth." I quickly lock my phone and head to the bathroom.

*

"Luke can you drop me off to Jackson's house, we are going to hang out." Stella swings her legs back and forth on the bed.

"Jackson? Now?"

"I mean after we hang out here, I want to spend time with you guys but I want to hang out with him later."

"Sure, just tell him to take you out to dinner, I have to meet with Samantha anyways." I shrug.

We walk downstairs in silence and I notice she has her hair in a messy bun and she isn't wearing make up. Come to think of it I don't think she even wears make up.

"Morning love birds!" My mum cheers. Stella starts to laugh and I groan in embarrassment.

"Mum," I whine. "Stop making me look like a loser."

"You're already a loser Luke," Stella giggles. My mum smiles wider and I groan again. "C'mon I'm hungry." She grabs my hand and drags me to the dining room.

"Look who is up!" Jack chuckles. Ben rolls his eyes and smiles widely at us.

"How did you sleep Stella?" My Dad asks her.

"I slept great, pretty warm too." She takes a seat next to me and laces her fingers with mine.

"Any plans today?" Ben asks with a mouthful of scramble eggs in his mouth.