chapter twenty nine •

Luke's point of view:

Monday:

I haven't seen Stella all week, after the text I sent her she hasn't talked to or seen me. I haven't seen her either and it's frustrating. I bump into someone and I look down and see it's Calum.

"Oh sorry Mr. Hemmings," he chuckles.

"No problem," I smile. As he was walking I realize I should ask him about Stella.

"Wait Calum!" He turns his head around and walks back to me.

"Where is Stella?" He quirks his eyebrow up and crosses his arm.

"Why?"

"Well, uh, she has a lot of homework that needs to be done and it's becoming a lot," I lie perfectly.

He shakes his head like he doesn't believe me and I gulp, shit.

"She's visiting her cousin in California, she's coming back tomorrow or tonight," he says almost like he knows something.

"Oh alright, thank you." He nods and walks away.

Why didn't she tell me she is in California? Should I face time her? Well it is my break so why not?

I walk into my classroom and lock my door before plugging my earphones in my phone.

ring

ring

ring

ri- connecting

"Hi Luke," she says smiling faintly. I can tell I woke her up, but it's only 9:30 am here.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in California?" She yawns and let me tell you this, she's a cute fuçk.

"Because I didn't think it was that important to tell you where I am going," she scoffs. She sets her phone on something and I watch her tie her hair into a messy bun.

"Are you coming back tomorrow?"

"No, I'm moving here." I stare at her in disbelief and I can't find words to talk I just - suddenly she starts laughing.

"Your face," she laughs. "You actually think I'm moving to this shit place?" She fans her face and I bite my bottom lip.

"Are you home alone?" I bite my bottom lip and feel myself getting hard as she shows her collarbones. Who gave her the right to wear a spaghetti strap?

"Yeah, my family went to the grocery store, why?" I stared at her neck and down her breast line, fuçk they got bigger. I look down and notice myself harden and more noticeable.

"I need your help," I moan quietly. Her eyes widen and she gulps, "please baby, just help me?" She nods shly and I smile.

"What do I do?" She locks the door to her 'room' and walks back to the bed.

"Take off your pants and finger yourself," I demand. I put my phone on my standing thing and I unbuckle my pants, fuçk.

"O-okay," she stutters. She takes off her pants and starts to touch her folds, "just imagine it's me baby girl," I say as I watch her closing her eyes. She starts to rub herself and I moan as she starts to bite her bottom lip and enters a finger as she becomes wet.