chapter thirty eight *

"Luke what are you doing," I say as I try to push him off. He looks at me and starts to get irritated.

"I was just trying to-" he mumbles before I cut him off. I put my hand in his face and took a big step away.

"We aren't going to do anything Luke. I would like if you would respect my choice of being only friends with you and not doing anything illegal." He looks at me like he isn't even paying attention. He takes a giant step towards me.

His mouth close to my neck, his fingers wandering in areas he should not be in. "Is that something you really want baby?" He starts to rub my puśsy slowly making me wet in seconds. He suddenly does something that makes me moan his name.

"Fuçk Luke," I moan. He takes off my skirt and pulls down my underwear. I'm dropping wet at this point and I can feel him just looking at my pus§y. He lightly blows on my clít making me squirm.

"Now Stella, do you really want me to do this or not?" He blows slowly on my clít again making me ache. I decided to take manners in my own hands, literally. I begin to rub my clît diagonally first.

"Fuçk Luke, please give it to me," I moan. I begin to go faster and I can't stand any longer. I decide to lay on his other desk in the back and I begin to rub myself.

"Baby, do you want to hear girls moaning or guys moaning?" I turn to look at him and I see that he is wiping his hands on a napkin.

"I haven't tried girls moaning yet, maybe I should try that." He chuckles.

He walks up to me and his phone is by my ear. I can hear the girls moaning instantly. I hear one saying "fuçk me faster daddy" and as I enter two fingers in me I use my other hand to rub the top of my puśsy.

"Luke," I moan. The moans on his voice get louder and I feel myself start to go faster. I can't do it myself anymore.

"Luke, please." I whine. He smirks and instantly his mouth is on my cliț. He is licking me. He takes his mouth off and instantly I feel something vibrating against my clít. It feels so good I can't stop moaning.

Suddenly I feel myself getting to climax. I feel so sleepy and droopy. Luke wipes me down with paper towels and I feel myself sigh. I let him do it to me again.

"Get dressed the bell rings soon," he tosses me my underwear and skirt.

I fix my hair a little and we walked to the door of his room, "dinner is tonight at 8, wear a dress." He gives me a little kiss before pushing me lightly out of the classroom. I put my Victoria Secret Perfume on and sigh.

To: Harry

can't make dinner tonight :( rain check?

From: harry

aw okay love, maybe next week!.x

**

I'm kind of mad at myself that I let myself get into another situation like this. I pick out a blue dress with little green and pink flowers. I haven't seen Luke's family in so long it's kind of nerve breaking. The last time they say me was when I broke things or whatever Luke and I had off.

I got a text from Luke saying he's outside waiting for me. I bring my bag and phone and head out for the door.

Right when I was heading for the door I hear Calum. "Are you going on your date with that Harry kid already?" I don't know if I should tell him the truth about not going or lie saying I am.

I look down at my phone because it keeps buzzing in my hand. It's full of messages from Luke saying hurry up. I look up at Calum and shake my head. "No, I'm going out with the girls tonight, something happened so.." He nods his head and gives me a good bye kiss.

"Stay safe princess," he kisses my forehead and I kiss his cheek.

I head outside and Luke is on his phone playing a game. "We aren't late are we?" I get in the car.

"You look beautiful," he compliments me. I smile not knowing what to say. I don't know what Luke and I are.

The car ride was pretty silent so I started to play a few games on my phone. When I turn the radio on my favorite song by Christian Akridge comes on. I start singing along to the song quietly but I stop cause we are in front of the house.

He looks at me with a nervous look. "This is my dad's side, they're a bit more rude than my mum's side." He looks down at what I'm wearing again and he grabs something in the back seat. It's a box wrapped.

"Here this is for you," he says as he hands it to me. I look at it for a second afraid to touch it. "It's not a bomb or anything, it's a gift."

I open the box and I see another box but it had three small boxes. I open the first one and it's a pair of earrings, the second one is a necklace, and the third one is a bracelet. It looks all so expensive. "This must have cost you so much!" He looks down and shrugs.

"Can you wear them please?" He gives me the puppy eyes and I know I have too. I smile at him and nod. I put the earrings and bracelet on.

I look down at the necklace and then at him, "Will you put it on me?" He smiles before grabbing it out of the box. I turn around slightly so he can put it on me. As soon as I feel the gold cold on me I smile.

I turn my head and his face is close to mine. I look down at his lips and then back at him, "Thank you," I whisper. He leans forward and gives me a kiss. He pulls away and I am lost for words.

He gets out the car and so do I. He grabs my hand and holds it. "Are you ready to meet my family, again??" He chuckles as he sees me gulp. "You'll be fine princess," he smiles at me. "Let's hope," I groan. He chuckles again before we walk to the front.

He opens the door slowly and instantly all eyes are on us.

***

Hey guys, it's been awhile!! I'm back to writing!!

Please comment, vote, and share this story.

Let's see if I can get 110 votes and at least 90 comments for the next update ((no spamming the comments please!!) Oh and
give me some ideas for the next chappie??

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY IT'S CALLED UNKNOWN IT'S A HARRY FAN FIC :))))