chapter thirteen

Luke's point of view:

"Luke!" I turn and see Liam glaring at me while helping Stella.

I realize what I did and I take a few steps back. "I-I" I was speechless.

"What the fuck were you thinking!" He yells at me.

"I- I don't know," I say frustrated while tugging on my hair, "I don't fucking know."

"Stella I'm so, so, so, sorry." I tell her as I try to walk close to her.

"No, don't touch me!" She cries into Liam's chest.

"Liam," I look at Liam and he rolls his eyes, "Leave."

"Hell no."

"I need to speak to her," I look at Stella and she looks frighten, "Alone."

"You just slapped her, do you really think I'm going to leave her alone with you." He scoffs.

"Liam fucking leave."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine." Liam kisses Stella's forehead before whispering something in her ear. She nods and Liam leaves.

"Stella I'm sorry I-" she raises her hand up.

"Just leave me alone now Mr. Hemmings."

"I told you to call me Lu-"

"No, I'm calling you Mr. Hemmings because you are my teacher and nothing more."

"Stella what are you saying," I say as I come closer to her.

"I'm saying that you and I need to stop, mainly you."

"So no more pleasure?"

"No more pleasure." She confirms.

"Are you going to switch your classes after this?"

"No, I would like to stay if I could," she says as she gathers her belongings.

"Of course," I whisper.

"Bye Mr. Hemmings," she says as she walks out of the room.

"What the fuck have I done," I mumble to myself.

****

Stella's point of view:

Two weeks.

Two weeks since he has slapped me, two weeks since I told him no more pleasure, two weeks since we talked, two weeks since I called him Luke.

"Stella why are you so down? For the past two weeks you've been quiet," Calum says while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh I'm sorry Calum," I shrug.

"What's wrong?" I sigh and kiss his covered chest lightly.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I smile to prove it but he laughs at me.

"You're such a bad liar," he chuckles, "What is actually wrong?"

"Just things I can't tell you." I pull myself away from him and go downstairs.

"Stella why can't you tell me," he yells while I'm going downstairs.

"Because you are not allowed to know." I cover my mouth quickly with my right hand. I was not suppose to let that slip.

"What the fuck do you mean I'm not allowed to know?" Calum pulled me from behind my waist.

"It's just, well it's just girl things," I lie.