chapter thirty six

"Hey Princess," Calum says as he enters my room. He sits on my bed and smiles at me.

"What do you want?" I look at him and then to my phone. I've been texting Harry all day and he's quite funny.

"Why do you keep looking at your phone?" He quirks his eyebrow and I crack.

"I met this guy yesterday and we've been texting all day. He's hilarious Cal, he even said he's down to meet you one day!" I can feel my face get all hot and he grins.

"I'm guessing you found someone?" He laughs. I nod quickly. He's right, I think I have.

"I think I have too," I smile lightly. I wonder if Calum would approve since the age gap between Harry and I are a few years.

"Do you have a picture of him?" He questions. I smile and show him the picture from yesterday. I kind of want it as my lockscreen.

"Wow Stella," he mumbles

"Wow Stella," he mumbles. He takes my phone and looks at my face. He smiles to himself.

"You honestly look really happy." He hands me back my phone and looks up at me. He touches my cheek and strokes it. "I say go for it Princess."

I touch his hand and kiss it. "I think I am." He kisses my forehead and we cuddle.

It was silent for a few minutes until I being up his mum. "So have you talked to Mum Joy?" I feel him tense under my touch.

"No." He states firmly. I raise my head up and I can see he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Calum you need to speak to her." He sighs and turns his whole body away.

"I'm not ready." He mumbles. I wrap my arms around his body and pull him in. He's the little spoon and I'm the big spoon.

"You have to do it soon, she's your mother after all." I whisper in his ear. He gets tense again. He doesn't turn his body around but he does get quiet. A few minutes later I can tell he's sleeping.

I wonder what Luke is doing right now? He's probably with another girl and fûcking her the way he is supposed to be doing that to me. But I am a virgin. Maybe Harry can take that away some day.

Luke Hemmings:

"What are you doing here Liam?" I roll my eyes as he enters my apartment. He goes to the kitchen and takes a bag of my bread. I give him a look and he waves me off.

"New diet." He shrugs. I roll my eyes at him again. He walks to the living room shoving some bread in his mouth.

"Where's the little student?" I wonder that too.

"No clue, we aren't talking anymore." I mutter. I turn the telly on and he rolls his eyes.

He take a bite of the bread he took and looks at me. "What'd you do this time? Bite her ear off because she wasn't listening to you during class?" He starts to laugh and I take the pillow next to me and throw it at him. He laughs harder when it hits his face.