chapter thirty

"Back seat, now." I look at him and he points to the back seat, am I really going to have sex in the back of a car?

"No." He gives me a confused look and I cross my arms and repeat myself, "No, Luke." He sighs but nods before kissing me quickly.

"No?" He repeats to himself, "No," he confirms to himself again. I roll my eyes and he suddenly speaks.

"My mummy wants me to go over, Jack's girlfriend is there and so is Ben's new one," he smiles. I yawn and nod to tired to respond.

"We don't have to go if you're to sleepy," he says as he drives out of wherever the hell we are. I have a feeling he wants to go, just to not be by himself surrounded with couples.

I look at him and shake my head, "No, I want to go, I wanna meet your brothers girlfriends," I smile sleeplessly.

"Fine. Just take a nap in the car, it'll take at least thirty minutes to get to my mum's house because of the traffic." I nod and feel him rest his hand on my thigh. I smile and put my hand on top of his and I given it a little squeeze before sleeping.

****

"Baby," Luke whispers. I groan and push his face away from me, "Wake up fuçk face." I open my eyes and I see him laughing, "You should have seen your face."

"Shut up," I grumble. "Wait," I look for my duffle bag but he shakes his head. "I got it, chill."

I roll my eyes and look for his hand so I could hold it. "I'm sleepy," I mumble against his neck. He chuckles and kisses the top of my forehead as he brings closer him.

He opens the door with his key and right when we walk in I hear two familiar voices that I have missed believe it or not.

"Stella," Ben and Jack run towards me and give me big hugs. "We missed you like crazy! We asked Luke when you were going to come back but he always said the usual, she's busy," Jack says as he rolls his eyes.

Suddenly a dirty blonde and a brunette walk towards Luke and I. The dirty blonde wraps her arm around Jacks waist, the brunetee wraps her arms around Bens waist.

"Hi, I'm Celeste," The blonde smiles as she shakes my hand.

"Stella," I smile as I shake it back.

"I'm Hayley," The brunette smiles.

"Stella," I smile back.

"Who is at the-" it was Liz and she attacks me with a hug.

"I thought I wasn't gonna see you anymore," Liz chuckles. I hug her back and Luke begins to whine.

"Mummy I'm here too," Luke whines. I giggle and let go of Luke so his 'mummy' can hug him.

"Hi Stella," Andy smiles. I pull him in for a hug and he hugs me back.

"Do you want to hug your daddy too Luke?" I smile sarcastically. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Hey dad," he shrugs. I grab Luke's hand and rub small circles with my thumb on his hand as he talks to Ben and Jack.

"Baby girl," Luke whispers in my ear. I look up and he smiles, "Did you even hear a word that my mummy said?" I shake my head no and he smirks, "It's time to eat," he smiles.

I sit next to Luke and as he sets a plate for me and a plate for him. He kisses my cheek and gives me a chicken breast, salad, carrots, peas and he kept adding food but I notice they were small portions of food. I quirk my eyebrow at him.

"Babe," I chuckle. I grab the serving spoon from his hand, "I'm a growing girl, not a bunny." I grab the mash potatoes and put a lot and he widens his eyes.

"I forgot that you like to eat," he chuckles. I roll my eyes and decide to put food on his plate, maybe he will realize we eat almost the same amount.

I feel his hand on my thigh and give it a little squeeze. "Do you want some peas?" I look at him and he's biting his lip, "Mmmm, sure princess." I put more food on his plate and he once I'm done he kisses my neck.

"Thank you," he mumbles against my neck. I nod tightly.

As I open my mouth to eat I realized I didn't pray yet. I close my eyes and did the sign of the cross before praying quickly.

When I open my eyes everyone is staring at me, "Oh, uh yeah I pray before I eat." My face heats up and everyone nods.

"So Stella," Hayley speaks up, "How long have you and Luke been dating?"

"It's complicated," I say at the same time Luke responds with a whole different answer.

"A few months," he says. I give him a look and he 'coughs' and I pat his back awkwardly while he drinks his orange juice.

"I mean, it's been complicated for a few months," he saves. Ben scoffs and I look at him before looking down at my plate to continue eating.

"What are you guys doing this weekend?" Celeste asks Luke and I.

"Um, I am not sure, I just came back from California today."

"Wait you came back from California? Just today?" Liz looks at bit shock, "What time did you land here?"

"Around seven thirty pm," I yawn on accident. Everyone laughs and Luke seems a bit out of it.

"Are you okay?" I ask him quietly as I put my hand on top of his. He looks down to my hand touching his and he nods. He's lying, I know he is.

"Don't lie," I whisper. When he opens his mouth Jack speaks up.

"What were you doing in California anyways?"

"I was visiting family and a few colleges," I slip. I feel everyone look at me and I choke.

"Colleges?" Andy looks at me and soon everyone does. I look at Luke and he's gripping his utensils in his hands. I sort of didn't mention that last part to him.

"Fuçking hell everyone, she's my damn student and I'm currently seeing her," Luke yells. Everyone, except Ben, gasps. Everyone states at me and Luke is furious as fuçk.

He did not just tell his family that I am is student and he is my teacher.

××××××

GUYS I SAW 5SOS LIVE AT MOUNTAIN VIEW (22/7/15).
I'm gonna tell you guys how I got a free ticket. I went on Twitter and searched MV free tickets and this girl (radhoran) was giving two free ones out (sec 203, seat 20c) they were actually really great seats. I met a few people and end up going with them (I was alone that's why) and we moved to section A so we basically saw everything great. Oh and my glasses broke so I only had one part of my glasses leg. It was amazing bc I waited nearly three years. I saw my Sunshine's live and it was free w good seats I'm happy.

This chapter got deleted yesterday so I re wrote it and it's so different from the original :((

Vote comment and share.

Twitter; pubelrh