chapter nine •

Stella's point of view:

I am currently in the office trying to change my first period to avoid Mr. Hemmings because I do not feel comfortable at all.

"Miss Clifford what are you doing here," I turn around and see Mr. Hemmings smirking.

"I'm here to find," I get cut off by the person in the front desk.

"Sorry darling there is no more open classes for you to switch your first period to."

"You were going to switch out of my class," I can hear the anger in his voice.

"Yeah," I mutter before leaving the office.

I hear him follow me so I move quicker, "Miss Clifford I am telling you to go into my class room right this instant."

"No," I snap.

"I will report you to the Head Master if you do not wish to pay attention," he says grabbing my wrist.

"Fine," I whisper.

I walk to his classroom and he opens the door but quickly locks it as I enter it.

"You want to switch out," he says as he comes closer to me, "Why? I haven't done anything wrong."

He holds my waist and I try to get out of it, "How about I give you a little taste of my pleasure for you?"

"A t-taste?" I stutter.

"Mmhum," he hums.

He puts me on top of the desk and makes sure I am seated on top properly.

"I am going to make you feel so good without even kissing your lips baby girl," he moans.

He wraps his arms around my waist and slips his hands under my shirt; he brings his lips to my neck and starts to kiss it slowly, I can feel his lip ring and it is making me moan, but I bite my lip to stop it.

He slips one hand under my skirt and touches my thighs, "Hmm, let's see what color underwear my baby girl is wearing," he says while smirking.

He reaches to the end of my skirt and lightly pulls it up. He lets his hands wonder on my thighs and slowly pushes his hand to the core of my pearl.

"Let's see how fast I can make you wet," he says before rubbing circles on my core, which is throbbing.

He starts to slip his finger in my underwear, I do not stop him though because I am wondering what he is going to do, maybe pleasuring each other won't be so bad.

"Hmmm," he says, "You're not wet yet, maybe I should step my game up huh baby girl?" He looks at me for an answer.

"Don't be shy baby girl," he smirks, "Should I?"

"Yes," I manage to crock out, but at the same time the warning bell rings.

"Shit," he mumbles to himself.

"Fuck stella," he groans as he sees his erection, "Go fix yourself really quick," he says hurriedly.

He pats my core really quick before pulling me off the desk.

"Go to your seat and pretend nothing happened," he instructs.

"Hurry up," I hear him say as I fix my shirt.

He unlocks the door and leaves the door closed. I look out the window and see the blinds are still closed, "Mr. Hemmings," I say.

"Yes?" He smirks.

"Can I open the blinds?"

"Of course," he winks quickly. Good thing students start to enter after he winked.