chapter seventeen

Stella's point of view:

I wake up to Luke's phone ringing and I stuff my head closer to his chest. The ringing continues and I groan.

"Babe your phone," I grumble. He groans and reaches for his phone and I snuggle closer to him.

"Hello?" His voice is raspy and deep, his morning voice is hot.

"Shit, it's starting now?" Luke begins to rub my back slowly as he talks to whoever is on the phone.

"I'm going to brush my teeth," I tell him quietly. I kiss his chest and walk to my night bag, I grab my toothbrush and head to his room.

I look at myself in the mirror and giggle as I see my hair is messy. I brush my teeth and after that I wash my face.

"Babe," I look up and see Luke in the back of me from the mirror.

He hugs me from the back and I smile before moving over so he can brush his teeth. I hug him from the back as he is brushing his teeth and I sigh wishing what Luke and I doing is not illegal.

"You okay?" Luke asks as he turns around facing me, "You seem deep in thought."

"Just wish what we are doing isn't illegal that's all," I sigh. He nods and kisses my lips. I feel him smile and I can't help but smile also.

"We have to shower now, do you want to pick out your clothes before we shower?" He bites his bottom lip and smiles a bit before pulling my closer to him.

"We?" I ask.

"Yeah, you're showering with me," he kisses my neck and I move my head to the side before moaning as he sucks harshly on my skin.

"Fuck I forgot to bring a jacket, can I borrow one of yours?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure, you can borrow one of my flannels instead since it is long on you." He walks to the shower and starts to turn on the shower.

"I'm nervous," I tell him.

"Nervous for what? I've see you naked, you seen me naked." He shrugs.

"I just, what if I'm like gross?" I whine. He looks at me and bursts out laughing.

"Gross? What the hell," He says in between laughs.

"It's just I'm more on the curvy side, I know you like your girls skinny but I just don't want you to feel-" he cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss him back and he pulls away.

"Now shut up and get naked," he smirks.

"How about you shut up and get naked?" I retort.

"First one to get naked gets to do anything to the loser." he says before ripping his clothes off.

"That's not fair," I whine, "I have a bra," I whine again.

"Sucks for you baby girl."

At ends cost I end up losing and he wins as we enter the shower.

"We have one hour until we get yelled at for being late, so we can have shower fingering or blow job showering."

"Or we can have a normal shower." I tell him before putting my hair in the water.

"You can't be serious," he groans.

"Mr. Hemmings please," I tell him.

"Fine Miss Clifford."

"I still can't wait to fuck you," he says in my ear.

"Can we just take a normal shower," I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Fine, but tonight I get to do bad things to you since I won." he smirks.

"Deal," I whisper against his lips. I kiss his lips and tug on his hair while he grabs my arse and squeezes it.

"Luke," I moan into his mouth as he puts his hand on my core.

He removes his lips and places them on my neck, "We better clean up baby girl." I kiss his neck and slowly rub my